Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I put my heart into my story

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • All

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 46002

My title says it all. I am not sure if there was a thread like this before.

I was wondering if you guys are laughing/crying while writing your chapters.

My story includes tragedy so, I often shed a tear while creating those type of things as I put myself in protagonist's shoes.

It is like I am living in that world and experiencing everything what is happening. (Best and worst)

Is this normal?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I cried before when writing some scenes featuring my beloved big tiddy milf dryad Mary. Such a sad character. So many insecurities buried deep down. Feels like she doesnt deserve love, isnt worthy of it due to the careless cruelties of past lovers.

Q.O just thinking about it fills me with sadness and hatred. Like honestly. How DARE those assholes make her feel like that?

You know, she had a relationship with my main chsracter's mother at one point, too. And later fell in love with his father before he married the mother. So she was essentually spurned by both of them. The mom just up and left her one day, and the father never was smart enough to notice her feelings or man enough to act on them even if he had

But his son? My MC, big daddy Damien? Mr.Biggus Dickus? He was both. Yep. Fucked that milf good and proper and made her feel all the love because she deserves it T^T

Mihou

Firefly—
It's normal to cry and laugh while writing, even when reading. There were plenty of instances where I, myself, had cried while writing a scene or instances where I laughed my loudest on a funny scene, it is also what makes writing fun for me. It is like you are reading the chapter yourself while also writing it.

EnvyHydra889

My title says it all. I am not sure if there was a thread like this before.

I was wondering if you guys are laughing/crying while writing your chapters.

My story includes tragedy so, I often shed a tear while creating those type of things as I put myself in protagonist's shoes.

It is like I am living in that world and experiencing everything what is happening. (Best and worst)

Is this normal?
I think it's normal to show deep emotions when you created a character for days on end, developing their quirks, life build up, design only to have them killed or something tragic happen to them.

It's like having a child, but it's not just your creation, but your perfect creation.

No one wants their perfect creation that they spent so much time caring and developing to just let it suffer.

Now will you cry if your baby was killed? If no, you are a bad parent and needs to get help.

It would mean you're heartless if you didn't know atless an tiny bit of emotion towards an character you've created.

Well what do i know? Iam not an expert writer and is just her to say that this is normal, good day to you all.

Michuyu

I've cried a few times haha and then feel offended inside when my sister reads it and doesn't cry xD However, I understand that I just feel more emotion because I'm the one writing and fully invested in what I'm writing lol I rarely laugh, but when I do, it might just be a stupid joke lol. Overall, I'm glad to see that everyone here also experiences great emotions while writing their stories :'D

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Although I have a hard time crying for character cuz im a dark person, I often laugh at my nonsensical and slapstick jokes and feel amazed at the story of the world I built when i'm world-building that I often throw into the window the next moment.

So yea, emphatizing is the best you can do as an author :D.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
There is a character with big tits in my story. Everytime I write about her I get horny and I'll be physically required to sit and wait for the Snoop Doggy Dog to calm down before continuing. Luckily, she's a side character with not much screentime, but still.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I don't cry when i write tragedy or drama since i can experience that and lost the time to shed a tear. Even if i don't experience it, my imagination helps me while delivering the suffering through my mental scope. But i would always cry of happy moments i write for my MC such as having a wonderful family, being loved by all or even having his feelings accepted because i can never experience that which is why i always cry at that moment. No matter how hard you work for that, you will never experience that eternal happiness of how a happy ending MC goes through.

D

Deleted member 46002

I've cried a few times haha and then feel offended inside when my sister reads it and doesn't cry xD However, I understand that I just feel more emotion because I'm the one writing and fully invested in what I'm writing lol I rarely laugh, but when I do, it might just be a stupid joke lol. Overall, I'm glad to see that everyone here also experiences great emotions while writing their stories :'D
We (authors) are deeply connected with characters for sure:blob_teary: