Current number of tabs open

Normal number of open tabs on your Scrying Crystal

• Total voters

J_Chemist

6. Did a speed test so I closed everything except the actual stuff I want up.

Jerynboe

Who knows when they will need to reference that Wikipedia page about Arthurian myth or the game FAQ for the video game they finished with 2 months ago again? At least that’s what I assume based on my own phone. I only have 120 tabs open atm but they do accumulate if you don’t make a habit of closing everything

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
I cannot comprehend how people have 10+ tabs open for extended periods of time. Sure, I'll open 15 and close them 1 at a time as I schedule chapters. Otherwise, it's like 3 at a time, maybe 4.

I see people with 80 tabs open like I view horders. They're afraid they'll suddenly forget how to find or have some random thing. Gotta keep that toaster stroodle wrapper, I'd hate to forget I ate that once. I gotta keep my tab open with that paused youtube video on my saved playlist, otherwise I might never find my playlist again.

Please don't make your family suffer, get rid of trash.

Please don't make your PC/Phone use unnecessary processing and ram (using extra power btw on pc), close unused tabs.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Great, I’m the only one with over 500 lollllll

on my phone, I maxed out tabs, and then I maxed out tabs on private, and I’ve filled my storage with pictures to the point I’ve deleted apps. I’m a virtual hoarder
I cannot comprehend how people have 10+ tabs open for extended periods of time. Sure, I'll open 15 and close them 1 at a time as I schedule chapters. Otherwise, it's like 3 at a time, maybe 4.

I see people with 80 tabs open like I view horders. They're afraid they'll suddenly forget how to find or have some random thing. Gotta keep that toaster stroodle wrapper, I'd hate to forget I ate that once. I gotta keep my tab open with that paused youtube video on my saved playlist, otherwise I might never find my playlist again.

Please don't make your family suffer, get rid of trash.

Please don't make your PC/Phone use unnecessary processing and ram (using extra power btw on pc), close unused tabs.
*insert Bugs Bunny meme* NO

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Tabs? You mean... how many windows do I have open? I dunno. It depends on which program I'm running.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
on browser, usually single digits unless i'm on a binge search for new novels or looking up stuff. but even then, they're not open for that long.

i never understand people who have 10s-100s of tabs open for really long periods of time. it's like "have you forgotten about bookmarks?" because they seem to use open tabs as pseudo-bookmarks.

Tempokai

Overworked One
My phone has 14. 8 of them novels that are still updating and I left it there to wait for new chapters, 1 is obscure printer error manual, 2 Scribblehub and other are job related. My PCs are 0-7, depending on what I'm doing

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
I got...3 windows, with about 30-odd tabs all across...granted, I am working on a paper that I need to cross ref from multiple sources (about 18 different papers and articles in facts), three different search tabs for the various prompts and keywords, and 2 tabs of scientific diagram/plot maker. I got 4 tabs of SH opened (This, my reading list, and 2 currently reading stories) and 1 tab of current manga I am reading....between breaks and SH stories....

AYM

Farts can kill awareness month
Great, I’m the only one with over 500 lollllll

on my phone, I maxed out tabs, and then I maxed out tabs on private, and I’ve filled my storage with pictures to the point I’ve deleted apps. I’m a virtual hoarder

*insert Bugs Bunny meme* NO
Will you also be hoarding 500 new notifications on Scribble Hub Forum? 🍵🫖