Daily baby animal pictures

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I love baby animals so I'm going to post a picture once a day to force y'all to love them as much as I do.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I demand a random trivia about them too
I can do that also.

Trivia fact number 1: Cheetah cub's fur pattern makes them look like Honey Badgers to deter predators. Most animals don't want to face a Honey Badger cause they're fucking mental, and since cheetah's are very vulnerable as a baby, that pattern is the only thing keeping them alive when Mama isn't around.

vish

Legendary Member
I can do that also.

Trivia fact number 1: Cheetah cub's fur pattern makes them look like Honey Badgers to deter predators. Most animals don't want to face a Honey Badger cause they're fucking mental, and since cheetah's are very vulnerable as a baby, that pattern is the only thing keeping them alive when Mama isn't around.
Thanks for accepting my request (demand lol).

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I can do that also.

I wish I could have a honey badger as a pet to protect my antisocial neet lifestyle