[daily] taking out the trash

J_Chemist

y kill ants? just let them live
Negative. Only slaughter.

They try to eat my food and bring pestilence into my home. I refuse to let my home be invaded by such vile cretins.

The outside is their domain. I leave them be, so long as they don't crawl up my pants or into my tent.

Inside? Inside is where I will drown them.

Negative. Only slaughter.

They try to eat my food and bring pestilence into my home. I refuse to let my home be invaded by such vile cretins.

The outside is their domain. I leave them be, so long as they don't crawl up my pants or into my tent.

Inside? Inside is where I will drown them.
small trivia: ants inside homes (especially in bedrooms or near beds) here are considered by some a bad omen. thought to be a result of a hex or someone wishing you ill

J_Chemist

small trivia: ants inside homes (especially in bedrooms or near beds) here are considered by some a bad omen. thought to be a result of a hex or someone wishing you ill
That tracks. Reckon there's a whole lot of people who want ill of me simply because of my profession. Tough luck for them. I'm really good at not dying apparently.

Thankfully though, these ants are only located near where I'm messy with food. So some cleaning will hopefully keep them out.

Suczka

Reckon there's a whole lot of people who want ill of me simply because of my profession.
If it is not a state secret and you are willing to share.
What is your profession?

My two top guesses to have "whole lot of people" after your life would be Ukrainian soldier or tax collector.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
If it is not a state secret and you are willing to share.
What is your profession?

My two top guesses to have "whole lot of people" after your life would be Ukrainian soldier or tax collector.
hmmm.jpg