[daily] taking out the trash

this is something similar to the daily mega wins/loss threads: post an update about whatever you did productive today (no need to go into details). the idea is to introduce positive reinforcement + attempting to build a habit.

i'm thinking this works similar to posting a chapter. you get a dopamine hit on publishing and you have readers waiting for the next chapter so you can't be a lazy asshole forever.

here your updates are read by others which creates a similar 'expectation' - and there is no downside if you do nothing - in theory, you'd be getting the best of both worlds.

no clue if this works. might be very cringe. but it's worth a try.

i need more lab rats to participate. the only requirement is that you do it consistently for a short period (one week) at least to know if you're getting any real results

Last edited:

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
I breathed ..

I also opened Spotify and listened to something other than piano tracks. I made some tea for my family and me. I continued listening to the tracks, which felt strangely fulfilling after a long time.

I went outside for some snacks and then freshen up. I turned on my desktop quite late today, still in the afternoon tho. I used to turn it on in the evening and would do my usual stuff until 5:00 AM, then sleep. But now, I'm trying for go to bed at 2:00 AM and wake up before 10:00 AM.

I realized that I stay away from social media nowadays. I couldn't remember the last time I posted something on Facebook or Instagram. However, I checked threads tho as people online kinda talking about it. I was surprised that I had forgotten about posting so much. I used to post once a day years ago.

I would probably do some renders after checking civit ai up for updates and stuff, think some stuff about my novel and make some drafts maybe,

You guys can check the tracks out tho ... <bass boosted>

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Fixed up my charm bracelet with vehicle charms because my kid is obsessed with vehicles. He kept walking around my wrist going, "Ano'er bus! . . . Ano'er bus! . . . Ano'er bus!" while finding the same bus over and over. His vocabulary still needs some work.