Daily Wins Mega Thread

Did you win today?

• Total voters

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
First in trending!

doravg

133/4001 (finally counted the stories)
Someone left a comment and a kudo on my dungeon core story on AO3! They also asked me to not give it up. Low-key, grinning like a loon right now. (The story is complete, so there is no danger of me ever leaving it unfinished, but it is always good to get comments.)

doravg

My latest book reached book length! 41k words so far, and the plot just keeps on giving! The spark is back, people!
(Funny thing: before, when I had quotas, I did put forward a lot of words, but felt as if it was a chore. Today I planned on only editing my chapters after I did my morning writing session, but then I got the urge to write again, so I hopped in a co-op room, and wrote with some friends! The result is 6k words written for today, and no feelings as if I have done something strenuous. (Which I actually haven't. How did I let writing become a chore? No matter, those days are behind me!))

MatchaChocolate69

My latest book reached book length! 41k words so far, and the plot just keeps on giving! The spark is back, people!
(Funny thing: before, when I had quotas, I did put forward a lot of words, but felt as if it was a chore. Today I planned on only editing my chapters after I did my morning writing session, but then I got the urge to write again, so I hopped in a co-op room, and wrote with some friends! The result is 6k words written for today, and no feelings as if I have done something strenuous. (Which I actually haven't. How did I let writing become a chore? No matter, those days are behind me!))
I envy you. Today zero energy to write. But the day is not over yet...

doravg

I finished a book and started a new one...
About a bunny shifter!
(I think I have a serious problem because I keep going back to the bunny shifter troupe.)

doravg

Someone subscribed to two of my stories! And, also, the people who answered with yes in the poll of this thread are more than those who called me a chocolate addict! And now... onward to try baking Brazilian Cheese Bread for the first time!

MatchaChocolate69

Someone subscribed to two of my stories! And, also, the people who answered with yes in the poll of this thread are more than those who called me a chocolate addict! And now... onward to try baking Brazilian Cheese Bread for the first time!
Great! But the real question...
Are you a chocolate addict?

MatchaChocolate69

Yes, but I am trying to get clean, you know? XD
I'm sorry that my presence constantly reminds you of the sweet meltiness of chocolate.
With chocolate, it's a toxic relationship, but it can be so sweet... Life is hard.

doravg

My latest story is being read, even though I spammed the first 6 chapters at once! =) Wooho!