Rinne

Professional Headpatter
Guess I'll just jo—

Okay.

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
dark-factor.png

40.89% lighter than the average person.
I would say that there's something wrong with y'all, but I already knew that most of us here aren't normal.
...Granted, this was my 2nd attempt, but usually I have an aversion to giving answers to either extreme, so I went back and did it ignoring that aversion...
@Alverost looks like that the sadist author theory is disproven, although apparently it's one of my more prominent dark traits?

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
2019-11-30 19_07_05.png

I didn't feel strongly about many of the questions and for many of them I didn't know how to answer so my slider stayed in the middle which made all my stats pretty average, except 3.

[[1]]Machiavellianism is pretty low because I can't lie to save my life. I absolutely hate manipulators, liars, the sly, con artists, scammers, and betrayers.

[[2]]Spitefulness. When people cross me, lie to me, manipulate me, or betray me, I want to destroy them, and I'm willing to pay for it.

[[3]]Sadism is probably too high because of 2 factors. (1) My spitefulness is tied with a sense of pleasure that I experience when the above manipulators, liars, etc. get their just deserts. (2) I'm a little bit kinky. :blob_neutral:

...Ouch, I’m a bad blob :sweating_profusely:
I am also 9.11% darker than the average person! No need to feel lonely!

Last edited:

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I would say that there's something wrong with y'all, but I already knew that most of us here aren't normal.

...Granted, this was my 2nd attempt, but usually I have an aversion to giving answers to either extreme, so I went back and did it ignoring that aversion...

@Alverost looks like that the sadist author theory is disproven, although apparently it's one of my more prominent dark traits?

1. You're the abnormal one here, pal. In case you haven't noticed, the percentage is differential from the average person that took the test.

2. What's your first attempt?

3. Again, you're an outlier that if anything enforces the theory since you're so far off the rest of the data set it's hilarious.

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
1. You're the abnormal one here, pal. In case you haven't noticed, the percentage is differential from the average person that took the test.

2. What's your first attempt?

3. Again, you're an outlier that if anything enforces the theory since you're so far off the rest of the data set it's hilarious.
If I remember correctly, my first attempt was 28% lighter than average.
And I suppose you do have a point there. I think it said I was narcissistic or something, and I was like, that can't be right, and did it again.

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
I thought what I got was pretty accurate. I am strategic and carefully plot consequences for those I believe deserving, and willing to hurt myself to take them down. I do enjoy a little which gives me a bit of sadism, and I feel absolutely no remorse if I decide you deserve to be taught a lesson, which accounts for the slight psychopathy. It takes a lot to push me to action though. You really have to do something wrong.

*1.1% darker than average

Attachments

• dark-factor.png
    dark-factor.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
DF7AC947-7281-47C5-BF98-EF517D8B082F.jpeg

Pretty accurate, except spiteful cause I don’t really feel that emotion.

maharlika

20191209_201137.jpg

wow, that's nice i guess. . .
i srsly don't agree with moral disengagement and self-interest lol

m_augus00

I am not a psychopath. X"D
11. something percent darker than an average person.
dark-factor.png

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
1575923495310.png

I am apparently, based on this image, bebi.
And even the stuff I got "high" is mostly false positives due to technically giving a positive answer to a question, but not for the reason they intend to test.