Writing Prompt Death Description

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
I would describe death as a top-tier waifu, like lady death.

Shinigami Musume Ha Peropero Shitai rejoice
Go search and read the manga, many definition of death— From a bust highschooler, to a loli and so on..

Guys, it's a writing prompt, posted in the Writing Prompt section. It's not a discussion or general thread. Write a proper description. Let's start having some standards at least in this section.

Here is an example:

His face was hidden under the hood of his cloak. A cloak too long for his height, yet the frayed bottom of the cloak never touched the ground. He swayed as he took his steps, as if he was a drunken old man who could barely see where he walked. In his right hand, he held a walking stick, with a rusty old blade sticking out at the upper end. In his left, an old lantern hung loosely, with a dim bluish glow suspended in the middle that made one wonder what would be the source for such light.

His voice creaked, like the sound of an old floorboard being stepped on. Strangely, his voice was louder when he was far away, but lower when he was near, to the point that he spoke almost in whispers and silent growls. Yet one could hear his words clearly, as if he spoke straight into one's soul.

Though there would be no mistaking the smell. The horrid nauseating smell. The smell that would remind one of decaying flowers, of rotten meat, of fields of sun-bleached bones. The smell of carcass left too long to rot on its own. But to people who are on their last hour, they would say that this smell was much like a field of flowers or the smell of a loved one, long gone, long missed. A smell of nostalgia, of the best times of their lives, long forgotten, long lost, and much longed for. They welcomed this smell, and willingly abandoned everything, as they walked towards the old man, whose leathery left hand would now be open to take them home.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 57675

Now reminded of Varney... although feel death would seem different in tone. Not rude but more indifferent. Its sinisterly dark, cold, and mysterious. You can never defeat death, becasue death comes for all eventually. Its cold and just sitting there, waiting for you.

Sometimes it comes suddenly and rips the soul out of a person, sometimes it comes many years later. It has a dark humor, the kind that is bone chilling deep. You'll only find eternal darkness thereafter.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Death is a MiG-25 supersonic intercept fighter

Guys, it's a writing prompt, posted in the Writing Prompt section. It's not a discussion or general thread. Write a proper description. Let's start having some standards at least in this section.
I starred into the face of death, and it did not stare back, for it had no eyes. Instead I was greeted only by 4 R60M missiles, straddled below it's wide swept delta wings. A pointed nose cone centered in the fuselage sat infront of the cockpit. Soon it moved too fast for me to track with just my eye. I heard a large blast, much louder than any gun. It looked like a cloud was forming behind it. It now moved in speeds in excess of mach 3.0, propelled by its two Tumansky R-15B 300 turbo jet engines.

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Sadly it will be bones, since tits on skeleton is not sexy

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
The hottest lady I have ever seen. She warms the cold night and for once in my life, I feel safe.
I will surely feel safer in her embrace. I want to kiss her but I should treat her with respect. At least it is what people say.
She smiles at me and I, see her white teeths and her fiery lips. So these are the flame from hell?
I feel like for once in my life I am free to to whatever I want. She want me and I want her. So I get closer, and she take a step.
She open extend her hand and open them. In one there is a poison and in the other there is a dagger. I need to make a choice she say. But I do not want to choose, no today, or ever.
I seize her hand and she understand.
" I want all of you "
She take the poison in her mouth and we share the dippest kiss. My wild beating heart is pierced.
Our blood merge together, her tears warm my cheeks.
And as I am swallowed by the darkest light, I am happy because I defeated death itself with love.
Because she is not a virgin anymore and I did not die while being a sage.