DEFEAT THE SPAWNED BOSS

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
This thread fetches its quotes from threads Form your Party! and Who is Scribblehub’s final boss? by @MintiLime

How to play?
Make a team by quoting 'Form your Party!' and defeat a boss which spawns from 'Who is Scribblehub’s final boss?'
You can make team out of whichever quoted characters from earlier mentioned threads. Or can borrow characters from there.
Describe how would you synergize and strategies to defeat the current boss.
You can also suggest rules for future such games.
Collect your appreciation and rank upgrade from current guild master once you defeated the boss.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1-2
Boss ---- @owotrucked

Description

@owotrucked
Class: Final Boss (this is because he nominated me.) Subclass: Truck
-He has the power to go back in time.
-He can also isekai your mothers, fathers, brothers, and sisters. (He spares no one.)
-Truck-kun wishes to be this divine specimen.
IMG_20230906_215800.jpg

Current ruleset --- team limit cannot exceed 3.
Timelimit --- 48 hours. Untill @owotrucked admits defeats.

@owotrucked can send replies to defend himself.

Plus Anyone can send [SYSTEM MESSAGE] based on some logic to screw with other parties.

Last edited:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
@dummycake I choose you! (Was it a pokemon game? Well nvm)
Use Frosting Flare!
Description: The Cakeomancer releases a burst of magical frosting energy, coating their foes in a sugary glaze. This skill can slow down opponents and, if used strategically, even immobilize them temporarily by encasing their limbs in delicious, but sticky, frosting.
Effect: Slows down and immobilizes opponents in a radius.
Frosting flare sucess into immolizing the truck wheels. Before he can escape with his ability to go back in time, a little @TheMonotonePuppet appear and use Illusory Ensnarement
Description: The Marionette of Whispers can cast a potent illusion, ensnaring the senses of its target. This skill creates a convincing, dream-like scenario that can vary from a hauntingly beautiful dreamscape to a nightmarish horror. Victims caught within the illusion find it nearly impossible to distinguish reality from the fabricated world, as it blurs the lines between what is real and what is imagined.

Effects: Those ensnared by the illusion may experience disorientation, confusion, and psychological distress. The Marionette can manipulate the illusion to either frighten its victim into submission or to distract them, allowing for a tactical advantage.
, making the truck dream about going back in time while in truth he still lock in place!
There come the vampy Queen @RepresentingEnvy who just look at the truck with a little smile on her face while saying softly with a charm out of this world : Endeed! (that have 0 effect at all)

But here come the final move! The Princess have come to the battle! All praise @SailusGebel ! The princess slowly moved her/his lips (I'm not sure on this one :blob_hmm_two: ) and utter the word : Bruh.

Instanlty the truck soul disintegrate into nothingess.

Sleds

you mean our party comrade?
How you going to defeat it by only skipping his turn? Making him die from rusting through time? (Weird I couldn't reply to the one with the tsuru skill)

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
@dummycake I choose you! (Was it a pokemon game? Well nvm)
Use Frosting Flare!
Description: The Cakeomancer releases a burst of magical frosting energy, coating their foes in a sugary glaze. This skill can slow down opponents and, if used strategically, even immobilize them temporarily by encasing their limbs in delicious, but sticky, frosting.
Effect: Slows down and immobilizes opponents in a radius.
Frosting flare sucess into immolizing the truck wheels. Before he can escape with his ability to go back in time, a little @TheMonotonePuppet appear and use Illusory Ensnarement
Description: The Marionette of Whispers can cast a potent illusion, ensnaring the senses of its target. This skill creates a convincing, dream-like scenario that can vary from a hauntingly beautiful dreamscape to a nightmarish horror. Victims caught within the illusion find it nearly impossible to distinguish reality from the fabricated world, as it blurs the lines between what is real and what is imagined.

Effects: Those ensnared by the illusion may experience disorientation, confusion, and psychological distress. The Marionette can manipulate the illusion to either frighten its victim into submission or to distract them, allowing for a tactical advantage.
, making the truck dream about going back in time while in truth he still lock in place!
There come the vampy Queen @RepresentingEnvy who just look at the truck with a little smile on her face while saying softly with a charm out of this world : Endeed! (that have 0 effect at all)

But here come the final move! The Princess have come to the battle! All praise @SailusGebel ! The princess slowly moved her/his lips (I'm not sure on this one :blob_hmm_two: ) and utter the word : Bruh.

Instanlty the truck soul disintegrate into nothingess.
SYSTEM MESSAGE:
Invaild move
Princess cannot join the battle as it exceed 3 member party limit. Rearrange your party.
[Boss escapes unharmed.]

TotallyHuman

How you going to defeat it by only skipping his turn? Making him die from rusting through time? (Weird I couldn't reply to the one with the tsuru skill)
nobody said anything about killing him. I impregnated him with cupcake, forced him to read super long writing advice by tsuru and then NTR'd him with anon while he was distracted. I feel he's defeated enough.

Sleds

SYSTEM MESSAGE:
Invaild move
Princess cannot join the battle as it exceed 3 member party limit. Rearrange your party.
[Boss escapes unharmed.]
You cheated! That wasn't in the rule!

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
While I'm in my berserk rage mode courtesy of @Sola-sama 's description of me, I will try and wrestle him.

While I sacrifice my worthless body, the rest of the gang can try and get in to disable him from the inside. @DonHon can scratch the tires open or shit in the driving seat. @Hans.Trondheim can throw @Bobple on it to dent its frame, while @Aaqil and @Sola-sama can work out a way to drain its fuel tank.