DEFEAT THE SPAWNED BOSS

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
Rip to any party who try to fight me as a Raid Boss. My movesets have a lot of AoE and multi-attacks.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I didn't read correctly :blob_pat_sad:

Then I use the same strat but no Envy this time!
images.jpg

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
nobody said anything about killing him. I impregnated him with cupcake, forced him to read super long writing advice by tsuru and then NTR'd him with anon while he was distracted. I feel he's defeated enough.
[SYSTEM MESSAGE]
0_0
Congratulations on being the first one to damage current boss. 👏
Achievements unlocked - mental breaks*down.
(Boss hp, no change. Asking @owotrucked for comeback)

Last edited:

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
i will use anon,monopuppet and corty

strategy is anon will agroo the boss since he already is used to get jumped in the forum monopuppet will summon discount envy-chan bodypillow merch to support anon as corty deal damage while in beserk

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
@greyblob
Class: Tsundere Subclass: Tsundere
-He is a tsundere
-He will angry react your post.
@Aaqil
Class: Cookie Cat Subclass: Pastry Chef
-Luck of the cat!!!
-9 lives (restore 1 life every week)!!!
-Cookie Meteor Shower!!!
-Pan arts: Beware the indestructible pan!!!
-Pastries restore health or buff party members!!!
@SailusGebel
Class: critic
Subclass: critic²
Skills:
-critiques the enemy's everything
-his warcry 'bruh' staggers the enemy
The party members assemble. Angry reacts and critics are too strong, so my party is unbeatable. Also there is a cookie kitten.

Tsuru

Don't play the innocent, i know you are the stron................

Wait a minute.
As you aren't the last boss.

The fact, everyone cognitively seems to ignore you.
That even everything clearly point out you got the strength to rival the last boss or even further...............
A face entirely shrouded in darkness (pfp).............
Only me that seems lucid...........

Don't me you are the mastermind behind everything !?
ARE YOU THE HIDDEN BOSS !!!!!!!???
Did you mind control everyone !!!!!!?
Or did you reset the world so everyone forget about you with only me that can remember !!!!!!!!!

ANSWER ME SAILUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSS !
download (1).jpg

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds

Wait a minute.

That even everything clearly point out you got the strength to rival the last boss or even further...............

Or did you reset the world so everyone forget about you with only me that can remember !!!!!!!!!

View attachment 21739
:blob_hmm_two: He the most cheated member of my team! Is Bruh are too strong.

SailusGebel

Wait a minute.

A face entirely shrouded in darkness (pfp).............

View attachment 21739
:blob_hmm_two: He the most cheated member of my team! Is Bruh are too strong.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Day 1-2
Boss ---- @owotrucked

Description
@owotrucked
Class: Final Boss (this is because he nominated me.) Subclass: Truck
-He has the power to go back in time.
-He can also isekai your mothers, fathers, brothers, and sisters. (He spares no one.)
-Truck-kun wishes to be this divine specimen.

View attachment 21730
Current ruleset --- team limit cannot exceed 3.
Timelimit --- 48 hours.
Hrrmmm...
Well, since someone nominated me to be on their team, I am unsure who, I shall soften up the boss. After all, I am only B-tier and utterly weak, normal, ordinary, and unworthy of notice.
-He has the power to go back in time.
As a neverborn, I was never born, and therefore always was, therefore none of these time travel shenanigans can affect me. Therefore, I claim immunity to any time travel attacks, including existence failure, paradox, and time loops.

[[Involking Rules As Written]]
What is TIME, exactly? If time and space are linked, then clearly the nature of space itself is the nature of time. Since we can measure the curvature of space we know that it is perfectly flat, this is impossible if space-time is smooth, therefore space-time is pixelated and fresnel in nature. This means that space is in distinct chunks, and those chunks would be no larger than the Planck distance. If this is the case, time is also in chunks and limited to the Planck length when it comes to time travel.

A Planck moment is 5.39116 x 10 to the negative 44th power in seconds.

Therefore, owotruck can only travel backward and forwards in time 5.39116 x 10-44 Seconds, by [[RAW]].

owotruck therefore is limited to putting himself into a timeloop which would remove him from the space-time continuum, and therefore the battle. He cannot use the power on someone else, because he would have to travel with them to keep using the power on them, therefore, he could, at best remove himself and one other target from the battle. If owotruck uses his time-travel power, he would, therefore, automatically lose. However, he is free to use this power at a later time to remove one target from a battle, if he later attacks a boss, but in the process would remove himself. By the nature of this power, it could only be used once in the entire conflict, but he would be part of a team at that point, so his team could win, even if he couldn't witness the victory.

-He can also isekai your mothers, fathers, brothers, and sisters. (He spares no one.)
You assume I have any of those to attack. As a neverborn, I was never born, and therefore do not have genetic relatives to attack, and am immune to any such nonsense.
I would also point out he does not have the ability to isekai ME, as he can ONLY attack a target that is a mother, father, brother, or sister. HOWEVER, I am NOT a mother, brother, father, or sister. Since I have no parents to spawn brothers or sisters, nor have I spawned any offspring. I am simply not a valid target for his isekai attack.

Also, I would like to point out, that this power would not allow him to target any non-biological life form, which is important to point out because...

-Truck-kun wishes to be this divine specimen.
Since Truck-kun is envious of owotruck, I will contact Truck-kun and strike a deal. If he will assist me in isekai'ing owotruck, I will use my perfectly normal and ordinary B-Tier ability of [[Credit Card]] to pay to have owotruck's corpse towed to a mechanic and have the parts of owotruck that Truck-kun desires removed and installed in Truck-kun. As part of this deal, I strike an agreement with Truck-Kun that he would not work for anyone else and remain neutral for the remainder of this and all future conflicts. Also, since I am footing for the mechanic out of my own pocket, I reserve the right to call upon Truck-Kun three more times in future conflicts for the purpose of isekai'ing a given target.

owotruck cannot in any way shape or form affect Truck-Kun, being that he is non-biological. Truck-kun is not subject to owotruck's isekai attack. However, We all know Truck-kun only needs to RAM you to isekai you. So Truck-kun is immune to owotruck's omni-isekai power but can isekai owotruck if he comes in contact with owotruck. I have also neutralized owotruck's time-travel powers, unless he so chooses to take Truck-Kun down with him by choosing to time loop himself and truck-kun out of the conflict. In this case, I would not be able to call upon Truck-Kun in any future conflicts, thus losing my three isekai attacks gained by maxing out my [[Credit Card]].

TL/DR: It is only a matter of time before Truck-kun finds owotruck and eliminates him on my behalf.

[[The Eldritch God's Status]]
[[Credit Card]]
is now maxed out.
[[Insomnia]] is currently level 1. -1 modifier to [[Wisdom]]
[[Insanity]]
is at level 1. +1 modifier to [[Rizz]].

System message: Okay, team. I did my part. Get'em!
@Raymann
@Hans.Trondheim
@SailusGebel

[[Addendum]]

- Veil of Insanity
Downside: The insane have their perception of reality. They have a very poor understanding of the mundane and most forms of social interaction.
Upside: They become immune to most forms of mind control and persuasion because any attempt to use said things on the user will often result in it backfiring. For example, using 'charm person' of someone with the veil of insanity might result in them 'Loving you to death' often with something very spikey being inserted in uncomfortable places while the Tsundere Stat is cranked up to 11. They also often have great insight into the obtuse, the obscure, the occult, the ominous, and just about anything that begins with an 'O' sound and is vaguely creepy.
I would also like to point out that my [[Veil of Insanity]] allows me to have great insight into anything that begins with 'o' and is vaguely creepy. While I understand that it is only a B-tier attack, I attempt to gain great insight into owotruck, who is a valid target, and threaten to expose his fetishes to the world if he doesn't immediately surrender.

Last edited: