DEFEAT THE SPAWNED BOSS

Agentt

Thighs
Go @Agentt ! (this is pokemon now)

-Uses the move emotional support (maybe i shouldve written more than 2 moves huh)

-It fills his teammates with determination

@greyblob I choose you!

-Uses the move menace
-Very menacing (+Agnett's buff applied)
Using me just to pass buffs is actually a pretty advanced strat, good work.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
This thread fetches its quotes from threads Form your Party! and Who is Scribblehub’s final boss? by @MintiLime

How to play?
Make a team by quoting 'Form your Party!' and defeat a boss which spawns from 'Who is Scribblehub’s final boss?'
You can make team out of whichever quoted characters from earlier mentioned threads. Or can borrow characters from there.
Describe how would you synergize and strategies to defeat the current boss.
You can also suggest rules for future such games.
Collect your appreciation and rank upgrade from current guild master once you defeated the boss.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1-2
Boss ---- @owotrucked

Description

View attachment 21730
Current ruleset --- team limit cannot exceed 3.
Timelimit --- 48 hours.

@owotrucked can send replies to defend himself.

Plus Anyone can send [SYSTEM MESSAGE] based on some logic to screw with other parties.
@MintiLime
Class: Citrus Alchemist Subclass: Explorer
-Creates various fruits, the rind as a miniature cauldron, with reactions to various effects. A class with vast utility capable of laying short-term acidic traps, expose cyphers by squeezing magic juice over them, provide regeneration passives, throw chemical warfare fruits, and more.
-Compendium of knowledge, including various fairytales and mythologies.
-Aura of compassion: all individuals are naturally compelled to like you (this is not mind control. It is an inherent part of character labeled by the power system as a skill).

@LunaSoltaer
Class: Spitefire Mage Subclass: Mana Regen
-Unleash AOE of Spitefire to fry enemies, uses mana regen. Status effect of Mindless (I made this up) on enemies, lowering Intelligence and Wisdom. Status effect of Beserker on friends.
-As many Mana regen passives as possible. Unleash Spitefire again. And again. And again.
-MAHR SPITEFIRE!!!

@Sola-sama
Class: Cringe Scientist Subclass: Humancentric Monk
-Throws various heavenly artifacts that are actually mad scientist Cringe Tech™. Each artifact thrown rolls a random selection of 1-5 debuffs (with a possible status buff Joy) from this list: Fear, Grimace, Shock, Cursed, Mourning, Hell on Earth, Joy, I Feel Seen, Paralysis.
- martial arts close combat with bonuses to all attacks landed on a non-human. Humans are immune to these moves.
@LunaSoltaer uses multiple successive SpiteFire bombardments. As @owotrucked is a Metal type, it is super effective. Divinity of truck-kun lowers effectiveness of bombardment damage, but is still afflicted with status effect Mindless. @MintiLime uses Aura of Compassion and @Sola-sama throws heavenly shuriken at @owotrucked , who resists Aura of Compassion since they regularly smush compassionate heroes like @MintiLime and dodges shurikens via the move The Bush was in the Fuckin’ Way, as well as the move Drunk Driving. Unfortunately for owotrucked, that sends him right into the trap 20…
!!!POTHOLES!!!
And these potholes are filled with Zeus Love Potion oranges!
And the shuriken on the ground… forms a huge, cringe stage with poorly animated cats and ugly Christmas sweater design, afflicting owotrucked with the Status effect of Fear and Grimace, along with already being afflicted by the Status effects Mindless and Besottment, which affect each other.
And now! This puppet struts out onto the stage, perfect blond wig, high heels and super fancy… hoody dress.
Proudly, I stride over to the truck, and drag a finger sultrily under the bumper, petting the car sweetly. If owotrucked could have seen my menacing grin, the Status effects would likely have been unable to stop owo from running away, so cruel was my smile. As it was, owotrucked was hopelessly in love with me and under my puppet control ability.
I made themself on a heavenly treasure stop sign made by Sola-sama, covered in acid fruits taken from a temple by MintiLime, and then, to add insult to industry, had Luna send 5 waves of SpiteFire on the wreckage.
Finally, I placed a dinky little chibi puppet as a calling card for all mourning truck-kuns to see.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
I'm probly the weakest raid boss, i don't have any moveset but ton of fast weapon attack with all kind of weird efect.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Ever heard of the phrase make love, not war? This is why @CupcakeNinja is so effective and actually is a god-tier party member. He makes love so my party don't even need to wage wars anymore.
the BOSS cant fight when its just been fucked so hard that its only thoughts are bringing me a cigar and a fresh BLT in gratitude for the amazing orgasms it just received

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
the BOSS cant fight when its just been fucked so hard that its only thoughts are bringing me a cigar and a fresh BLT in gratitude for the amazing orgasms it just received
b1998c527c6c46e9ae148bd0317ec399b7668c2fcf01366e562151de703166ca.jpg

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Waiting for boss to respawn....
Thread time limit extended.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
[SYSTEM MESSAGE]
0_0
Congratulations on being the first one to damage current boss. 👏
Achievements unlocked - mental breaks*down.
(Boss hp, no change. Asking @owotrucked for comeback)
I claim alimony from Cupcake for the two mini trucks, and take half of his properties. I die from cringe at reading Tsuru's post, but I draw the doujinshi of Tenderhuman pegging Anon as a counter.

[[Involking Rules As Written]]
What is TIME, exactly? If time and space are linked, then clearly the nature of space itself is the nature of time. Since we can measure the curvature of space we know that it is perfectly flat, this is impossible if space-time is smooth, therefore space-time is pixelated and fresnel in nature. This means that space is in distinct chunks, and those chunks would be no larger than the Planck distance. If this is the case, time is also in chunks and limited to the Planck length when it comes to time travel.

By this logic, eldritchgod who can move through space is limited to traveling the Planck distance which is 1,616e-35m, therefore he's just twitching in outerspace between two spatial pixel like a true outer eldritch god, therefore he doesn't have the range of motion to swipe his credit card and type his code.

Proudly, I stride over to the truck, and drag a finger sultrily under the bumper, petting the car sweetly. If owotrucked could have seen my menacing grin, the Status effects would likely have been unable to stop owo from running away, so cruel was my smile. As it was, owotrucked was hopelessly in love with me and under my puppet control ability.
I die, not from Puppet's beauty, but from cringe.
I made themself on a heavenly treasure stop sign made by Sola-sama, covered in acid fruits taken from a temple by MintiLime, and then, to add insult to industry, had Luna send 5 waves of SpiteFire on the wreckage.
Finally, I placed a dinky little chibi puppet as a calling card for all mourning truck-kuns to see.
Stop I'm already dead