delete and move forum threads

nightshade.valentine

I know it is a basic feature. Still, I feel it is very essential to be able to delete or move your own threads.

To avoid massive deletes or moves, could also be possible only for the first minutes/hours of creating the thread.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Could still be an invitation to trolls. Reporting would be the easiest, a mod will move/delete the thread if you appeal to them via report :blob_evil_two:

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
I know it is a basic feature. Still, I feel it is very essential to be able to delete or move your own threads.

To avoid massive deletes or moves, could also be possible only for the first minutes/hours of creating the thread.
Don't worry, Ai-chan already reported your thread. If you want your thread removed, just contact the mods online at the time. It seems like Tony and Ispheria is most often online, so you can mail them.

D

Deleted member 45782

I like this idea. It should be the right for the thread OP to delete their thread if they wish, especially if they created it and it spirals off into something toxic or just completely off-topic than their original question/thread purpose. It would also be useful if a user accidentally created a thread and they do not wish for it to stay.

nightshade.valentine

I like this idea. It should be the right for the thread OP to delete their thread if they wish, especially if they created it and it spirals off into something toxic or just completely off-topic than their original question/thread purpose. It would also be useful if a user accidentally created a thread and they do not wish for it to stay.
If you like the idea, then vote it up. eventually it might get priority :blob_aww:

D

Deleted member 45782

If you like the idea, then vote it up. eventually it might get priority :blob_aww:
I voted already. Voted for the idea we can delete our own threads, but not the idea of us moving our own threads.

Delete our own threads seems good and reasonable. We should be able to do that on our own.
Moving our threads around - potential room for trolls.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
There is no need for any of that.

Moving threads is something that shouldn't need to be done very often. So you can just report the thread if it is in the wrong subforum and the mods can handle it just fine. It's not that much workload for them.

Deleting threads is something the mods only do in rare occasions. Usually they just lock a thread if things become toxic or the thread gets hijacked. Deleting is not really needed.

Basically, the stuff you want can already be accomplished by the report button, so they're unnecessary.