description of a roof in a village

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
I was laying down on roof of a house. in the brooding artistic mood watching stars . watching stars was pretty hard too much pollution.
sadly it wasn't a photogenic scene.
some shitty indian song was playing on other roof.
then I closed my eyes. then two 9 and 10 year old cousin ran near my head. talked. asked to play a song. sat down. farted near my face and went away. then he came back asking if I am not scared of ghosts.
then talked about why can't ghost exist if soul exist with other cousin.
then I closed my eyes again. a song was playing.
I heard a sound of water falling.
I look. he is taking a piss at a wall of the roof 5 meters away from me.
this was somehow better than the stars. in showing the comedic indifference of the universe
taken 741 posted 746 went away
random unedited photo of roof. just cropped
ok is this spam
ok some 750 Muslim is doing the thing where they shout 5 times a day using a loudspeaker in a mosque. while undertale theme is playing from my other phone
allah ho akbar
al salah
universe doesn't really stop.
753 his prayer/shout stopped
someone is walking on other roof. body in black no feature can be made out
might be female
there are christmas type lights on a tree.
sound of muslim are again coming. he has stoped using loudspeaker and is just praying regularly in a loud voice. might be some other person
phones battery is dying
car radio is playing from my phone
it wasn't planned. I only made the post after the cousin took a piss. rest is happening as I speak. my life is indeed this random
the location would be perfect for assassin creed game. the houses are aarranged in such a way that you could enter into any house if you are good at parlour.
I am second floor but there are so many roofs that I could literally go to my neighbors bathroom if I jumped from roof to roof.
just as I was coming down to get power bank thinking about getting called for food. I heard my aunt and mom asking for me. and coming up the stairs 820 a nice concidence.
after explaining I am on roof. I am back writing my thoughts artistically with a tone as if it's all being written in a novel. I hear a dog barking.
I irrationally thought for a instance that the dog was near me.

I feel embarrassed posting it. but for some reason I want to post it soo inhibitons failing
rest of the report/train of thought gets too private[no something else] to be posted online.
all houses are pretty open if I knew parkour like from assiam creed I could probably jump from third floor to neighbors kitchen/bathroom by jumping from roof to roof
as I was going down and folding my mat. it took 2-3 minutes. my cousin was coming up calling me cause uncle called to wat . I went down at 906 . I saw as I was descending down the stairs at same time. well everyone comes 10-15 minutes so it's not that big of concidence.
but both time someone was calling to call me down

Attachments

• IMG_20210328_194128-1.jpg
    IMG_20210328_194128-1.jpg
    664.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20210328_195632.jpg
    IMG_20210328_195632.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20210328_211021-1.jpg
    IMG_20210328_211021-1.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
then I closed my eyes. then two 9 and 10 year old cousin ran near my head. talked. asked to play a song. sat down. farted near my face and went away.
I say, "Good job!" every time my baby farts or poops.