Did you ever feel scared uploading your chapter

MasFaqih

Soo i have reviewing my draft and there is one chapter that did not match the sequance of event,like if the chapter before was like 2year after the chapter before it,this draft was like go back again 2 years ago ,i want to develop my supportive character but i feel scared to upload it

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
At first. But you have to do it, or you won't get from A to B.

Believe me, overthinking, and fear are your worst enemies. If you reread your chapters every time, thinking they are not good enough, nothing will be published.

Will they be perfect? Nah. But striving for perfection is what makes people fail because it will never be perfect.

But it can be good enough. Just release it. You will improve while writing actively, and you can always come back and fix errors if others point it out.

Can you make the character remember a chapter that is out of order? Some kind of flashback chapter? Just specify it at the start for the readers.

MasFaqih

At first. But you have to do it, or you won't get from A to B.

Believe me, overthinking, and fear are your worst enemies. If you reread your chapters every time, thinking they are not good enough, nothing will be published.

Will they be perfect? Nah. But striving for perfection is what makes people fail because it will never be perfect.

But it can be good enough. Just release it. You will improve while writing actively, and you can always come back and fix errors if others point it out.

Can you make the character remember a chapter that is out of order? Some kind of flashback chapter? Just specify it at the start for the readers.
Maybe because i always read from chapter 1- latest chapter trying to find equilibrium, i feel scared that i will dissapoint my novel reader, thank you though,i will just do it after a fewe edit

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Soo i have reviewing my draft and there is one chapter that did not match the sequance of event,like if the chapter before was like 2year after the chapter before it,this draft was like go back again 2 years ago ,i want to develop my supportive character but i feel scared to upload it
nah cuz i aint bitch-made and you aint either, brother. Fear is a busty dark haired milf with tits like Everest, an ass like mochi. and a waist begging to be held. And guess what: Its your job--nay, OBLIGATION--to fuck it.

WinterTimeCrime

Aggressive-Loving Snowflake
I thought you had some revolting or controversial chapters churning out, but you're afraid of some alt character plot?

If I have the balls to be postin' what I do, you don't need to worry.

Full send it. You got this.

MasFaqih

I thought you had some revolting or controversial chapters churning out, but you're afraid of some alt character plot?

If I have the balls to be postin' what I do, you don't need to worry.

Full send it. You got this.
Its like this bro,the chapter before was showing supportive character, and this draft chapter ,showing the other supportive character is that a bit weird,i mean they are different character but,i feel like the mc will lose its momentum
nah cuz i aint bitch-made and you aint either, brother. Fear is a busty dark haired milf with tits like Everest, an ass like mochi. and a waist begging to be held. And guess what: Its your job--nay, OBLIGATION--to fuck it.
Thanks for your reply bro, maybe iwill edit it before upload it

Insomniologist

Nemurenu Kyōfu
It’s less me being afraid of posting it, and moreso the fact that I don’t like the final product that keeps me from posting. I have scrapped entire chapters (that took me a week to finish) just because I didn’t like how they turned out, and that’s probably for the best. Some of the stuff that comes from my mind is horrific.

Agentt

Thighs
Oh lots, I have recreated stories right from scratch because one chapter felt weird.