Do any of your characters have a catchphrase?

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
"Nai wa~" "Dattebayo!" "El Psy Kongroo." "Tuturu~" "Believe in the me that believes in you!" "This level of reasoning is possible for..."
There are more but I'm too lazy to remember them. .-. Do any of your characters have that one phrase that if you write it out-of-context, without any dialogue indicators, anyone whose somewhat invested in your story would recognize it? Do share.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
Does "What?" count because they are perpetually confused.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
"Nai wa~" "Dattebayo!" "El Psy Kongroo." "Tuturu~" "Believe in the me that believes in you!" "This level of reasoning is possible for..."
There are more but I'm too lazy to remember them. .-. Do any of your characters have that one phrase that if you write it out-of-context, without any dialogue indicators, anyone whose somewhat invested in your story would recognize it? Do share.
Unfortunately no, but I'd love to invent some typical expressions for my characters.
I lack imagination in these things, I'm a bit lazy, and I also fear that the characters might come off as too caricatured and that the expressions might be too cringe or cheesy.
If I use catchphrases, it's usually in a comedic tone.
I believe it also depends on the genre.

ReadLight

Don't have one, but I should probably work on making one. It sounds fun.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I follow Kamen Rider's tradition of catchphrases, lines they would say before any battle/after the fight.
"By the Rite of Steel and Gunpowder" is Charlotte's catchphrase.
There is also this line by a God in my world "You are your own Executioner"

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
The third one is someone named SsemouyOnan's catchphrase :blob_hide:
Smh my head. She has not even said that once. Her catchphrase would be closer to "I do love x" or "let it be known that...!"

Does "Fuck" count? + One had the nickname of "mini-bitch."
I remember most of the main cast in Mad God cursed a lot so sadly no. "You mini-bitch!" can definitely belong to Isha tho
Does "What?" count because they are perpetually confused.
What?

ReadLight

Smh my head. She has not even said that once. Her catchphrase would be closer to "I do love x" or "let it be known that...!"

I remember most of the main cast in Mad God cursed a lot so sadly no. "You mini-bitch!" can definitely belong to Isha tho

What?
Wut?

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
"By elven tits," some variation of "Guts me and fucks me, why don't ya?", "Hah! Shitheads!"
She was one vulgar lass, but she was fun to write...Now, if I can repurpose her in some of my better stories...