Do any of your characters have a catchphrase?

A band of human transmigrators, the group are made up of people that independently used magical "plastic surgery" to look like Tolkien elves.

They are bounty hunters/vigilante that hunt slavers (especially slavery that enslave elves)

Their war cry is "America!" And say things like "for america!" Weirldly they tell stories about the America that they came from but it alway super hard to belive and absurd, but could be true.

Plot twist is that none of them were American.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
"Nai wa~" "Dattebayo!" "El Psy Kongroo." "Tuturu~" "Believe in the me that believes in you!" "This level of reasoning is possible for..."
There are more but I'm too lazy to remember them. .-. Do any of your characters have that one phrase that if you write it out-of-context, without any dialogue indicators, anyone whose somewhat invested in your story would recognize it? Do share.
Not really, sadly. Nothing notable as far as I can.
It does a thing that is sort of close to a catchphrase, though still a distant thing to what a catchphrase actually is. I'm not being an artist who is saying their work doesn't have something in the hope that one of their readers says that their work does have that something. I just want to be able answer slightly in the affirmative, even if I am stretching the word catchphrase quite far lol.:sweat_smile::sweating_profusely::blob_joy:
It's typically variations on the theme of leaving one behind. Examples include:
So, as all things must, I need to leave.
They always leave
Why? My head twitches in temporary physical pain. Why did they leave me?
Do they want me to leave?
"WILBUR! HELIX! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!?!"
I guess I’ll just enjoy her company before encouraging her to leave me here to die
“First the Vengeful Spirits, then my parents, and now you... why?”
I swear... I tried my best to convince her to leave.

I have a bunch more variations.

Biggest-Kusa-Out-There

Futanari Enjoyer
MC really likes the word "retard" and all its forms, using it in almost every scenario when "stupid" or "dumb" would fit better. It's been called out by 2 other characters, and most others don't see it as offensive since she got isekai'd and the new world doesn't use it as an insult.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
I used to use ellipsis as a catchphrase when I was wooing chicks during texting~ does that count?

crbrearley

My MC Demia doesn't have a catchphrase per se, but her friends usually say to her, "Don't you have a spell for this?"

“I'm sorry my inner thoughts offended you.”
My protagonist often used this phrase when deliberately sharing her inner thoughts.

PoorWordsmith

Do
"Nai wa~" "Dattebayo!" "El Psy Kongroo." "Tuturu~" "Believe in the me that believes in you!" "This level of reasoning is possible for..."
There are more but I'm too lazy to remember them. .-. Do any of your characters have that one phrase that if you write it out-of-context, without any dialogue indicators, anyone whose somewhat invested in your story would recognize it? Do share.
Does "For the Love of God!", "In Heaven's Name!" ??