Do you read smut in public?

Do you?

• y

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • n

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters

TotallyHuman

While taking a bus and reading a racy chapter, I noticed that I was reading basically smut in public. Do people do it?

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
Hell yeah, I do.
20230717_071502.jpg

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
I've never done it, but I could.
People here don't speak English at all, except for very few.
And it's not like I'm seeing them again in the future anyway, might as well be shameless.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
When I read manga, my friend ask if I'm reading hentai. So I always go to the usual place.

LilRora

Mostly formless
Smut, no. Occasional very R18 chapters, yup. It's not like I'm gonna stop reading a story just cause it got spicier. I just check if there isn't anyone who's, like, standing directly behind me in a packed bus, but otherwise it's pretty much irrelevant to me where I read what.

It'd be a different story if I was reading a manga though, for hopefully obvious reasons. I generally don't read them in public.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
While taking a bus and reading a racy chapter, I noticed that I was reading basically smut in public. Do people do it?
i used to read smut in school all the time. If the cover was too racy, i might be a bit more careful with not leting it be shown. Like, i'd take it out of my bag with my fingers covering the image. But after a while i stopped caring. Would read some of the steamiest stories in English and Math whenever i got done with work lol.
Im not sure if it was even allowed for me to read smut in school. I would just walk to the public library since it was close, check out my smut, and go back to read. Some days i would be smoking some weed under the solar panels between the cafeteria and the gym, hard as fuck because weed makes me horny, reading smut.

I tell ya, damn near risked it all a couple times

J_Chemist

i used to read smut in school all the time. If the cover was too racy, i might be a bit more careful with not leting it be shown. Like, i'd take it out of my bag with my fingers covering the image. But after a while i stopped caring. Would read some of the steamiest stories in English and Math whenever i got done with work lol.
Im not sure if it was even allowed for me to read smut in school. I would just walk to the public library since it was close, check out my smut, and go back to read. Some days i would be smoking some weed under the solar panels between the cafeteria and the gym, hard as fuck because weed makes me horny, reading smut.

I tell ya, damn near risked it all a couple times
You know, I would've thought you'd respond with something like "I've fucking jerked it in public before, wdym?".

Today, I have been surprised and have learned.