Does this look like plagiarism?

kokiboki

Beatrice sat at her desk, staring at the clock on the wall. She had just received the news - she only had 90 days to live. The thought scared her, and tears filled her eyes. But then, she remembered the demon she had heard about. She knew he could grant any wish, for a price. She made her decision - she would become his bride, and in exchange, he would give her more time.

Beatrice met the demon in a dark alley. He was taller than she had imagined, with dark hair and piercing eyes. She didn't even want to look at him, but she knew she had to. They made a pact - he would give her more time, but in exchange, she would be his bride. She signed the contract, and he disappeared.
As Beatrice's days passed, she noticed something different. She wasn't aging, she wasn't getting sick - it was as if time had stopped. She was relieved, and grateful to the demon. But then, she remembered the price she had paid. She would never be able to have children, and when she died, she would go to Hell.

As the days turned into weeks, Beatrice started to feel like she was in limbo. She couldn't live her life to the fullest, but she couldn't die either. She was stuck, and it wasn't a life worth living. She started to wonder if the demon had tricked her, and if there was any way to reverse the contract.

One day, the demon appeared before Beatrice. He was pleased with her, and he wanted to show her a glimpse of what her life would be like as his bride. Beatrice was horrified - she saw herself in Hell, surrounded by fire and brimstone. She begged the demon to undo the contract, but he refused.

As the days ticked by, Beatrice knew her time was running out. She had spent most of her life trying to postpone the inevitable, but now it was right in front of her. She felt empty, like she had wasted her life. But then, she decided to make the most of her remaining days.

Chapter 2 - A Life Worth Living

Beatrice started to live her life to the fullest. She traveled the world, met new people, and tried new things. She realized that even though her time was limited, she could still make a difference. She started volunteering, helping those who were less fortunate than her.

As Beatrice started to see the world in a new light, she realized that her deal with the demon had given her a new perspective on life. She knew that she couldn't change the past, but she could change the future. She started to think about how she wanted to be remembered, and what kind of impact she wanted to make on the world.

In her final moments, Beatrice felt serene. She had made peace with what was to come and knew that she had utilized her time well. As she bid farewell to her loved ones, she received poignant words of appreciation that brought tears to her eyes. Though it was a bittersweet experience, Beatrice had come to terms with it.

When Beatrice eventually passed away, there was sadness, yet she was remembered with admiration. She had made a significant impact on the world and had lived every moment to the fullest. Her legacy was everlasting, and the lives of those she touched would continue to be transformed. As she moved onto the next plane of existence, she was content knowing that she had lived life on her terms.

Suddenly, her eyes shot open, and she found herself face-to-face with a demon. The demon, with a smirk on his face, asked her "Little bird, are you ready to join me?"

Beatrice looked at the demon, feeling a shiver run down her spine. She had thought she was at peace with her fate, but the presence of the demon stirred something inside of her. She looked into his eyes and saw a deep well of darkness and power.

As the demon approached her, Beatrice felt a strange energy pulsing through her body. It was as if the demon's touch awakened a long-dormant fire within her. She remembered hearing stories of humans who had fallen in love with demons, but she had never believed them until now.

Beatrice didn't know what it was about the demon that drew her in, but she couldn't resist his charm. She looked into his eyes and saw something different - a glimmer of humanity, a spark of empathy.

Desperate to understand her feelings, Beatrice leaned in and whispered, "What are you? Why do I feel this way?"

The demon chuckled in response. "I am a demon, my dear. And you feel this way because I have touched a part of you that has been untouchable for so long. You are drawn to me because I represent a world of possibilities beyond your wildest dreams."

Beatrice nodded, understanding dawning on her face. She realized that what she felt wasn't just physical attraction; it was an emotional connection that transcended the boundaries of life and death.

The demon leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Join me, little bird, and I will show you a life worth living."

Beatrice closed her eyes, feeling the demon's touch ignite a passion within her that she had never known before. She took a deep breath and made her choice. "Yes," she whispered, "I will join you."

As soon as Beatrice uttered those words, the demon's grip on her tightened, and a wave of euphoria washed over her. She felt herself leaving her body and ascending into the sky, carried by the demon's powerful wings.

They flew through the clouds, past towering mountains and sprawling forests, and into the depths of the underworld. Beatrice watched in awe as the demon banished any who dared to stand in their way with a flick of his wrist.

As they reached their destination, the demon set Beatrice down on solid ground and turned to face her. His eyes bore into her, and she felt a sudden fear grip her heart.

But as he spoke, his voice was gentle, almost soothing. "Welcome to your new home," he said, extending a hand towards her. "You are now a demon, like me."

Beatrice looked at her hand and saw that it was no longer human. It was clawed and scaly, with veins pulsing with newfound power. She felt a thrill of fear mixed with excitement as she realized the full extent of what she had done.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
1.png