Don't you love it when

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Don't you love it when people thinks that 't- try writing a novel to see how good it is before reviewing!' is a valid excuse to invalidate every other negative reviews. Mate, not every movie critics are actors or directors, and they don't need to be. And novels reviewers are the same. We don't need to have experiences writing novels to know if one is bad.
View attachment 16026
Dude, you can't even write a coherent sentence. Are you on drugs or is English not your native language?

_oinkchan

nah, Ima have to disagree with that movie critic thing.
Movie critics are pretentious, bitter bastards who are completely out of touch with normal people. They are angry that their own film career never took off and as an act of revenge, they give nasty reviews on every movie I love.

Critics gave poor reviews on The Godfather 2, Titanic, Forrest Gump, Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Psycho, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, The Shining, Office Space & STAR WARS.

Fuck movie critics, they wouldnt know a good film if it cock-slapped them in the face!!! haha
Well then I guess we can compare them to novel reviewers.

Brandondee

nah, Ima have to disagree with that movie critic thing.
Movie critics are pretentious, bitter bastards who are completely out of touch with normal people. They are angry that their own film career never took off and as an act of revenge, they give nasty reviews on every movie I love.

Critics gave poor reviews on The Godfather 2, Titanic, Forrest Gump, Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Psycho, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, The Shining, Office Space & STAR WARS.

Fuck movie critics, they wouldnt know a good film if it cock-slapped them in the face!!! haha
In recent years I’ve found that I agree with movie critics much more often than I agree with general audiences. People who have seen a ridiculous amount of movies do a better job of noticing what does and doesn’t work in a story. It feels like most average people now are satisfied as long as a movie has explosions in it, which is kind of sad.

Damn, I feel like a snob for even writing that lol. But it’s still my honest feelings

StrongArm

In recent years I’ve found that I agree with movie critics much more often than I agree with general audiences. People who have seen a ridiculous amount of movies do a better job of noticing what does and doesn’t work in a story. It feels like most average people now are satisfied as long as a movie has explosions in it, which is kind of sad.

Damn, I feel like a snob for even writing that lol. But it’s still my honest feelings
Your cover art is cool. Did you use one of those AI programs to make it?
the only thing i managed to get from those AIs is Eldritch Abominations

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Don't you love it when people thinks that 't- try writing a novel to see how good it is before reviewing!' is a valid excuse to invalidate every other negative reviews. Mate, not every movie critics are actors or directors, and they don't need to be. And novels reviewers are the same. We don't need to have experiences writing novels to know if one is bad.
View attachment 16026
Live cam of the reviewer's wallet:

Brandondee

Your cover art is cool. Did you use one of those AI programs to make it?
the only thing i managed to get from those AIs is Eldritch Abominations
Thanks. Yeah, I used the Midjourney AI to make it. I gave it a really specific input and got that image