*Dropped reader

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
Seems kind of rude to rant about people who are reading your novel and even commenting still. As long as they didn't drop a one star review on you of course, but it sounds like they just didn't want your novel in their list. Maybe it's monitored by a parent, spouse or some other such reason.

Views and comments are views and comments. :blobthumbsup:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Have a baby, and then you won't have time to worry about that shit. You won't have energy to write, either. Just drop into the forums to complain about how difficult parenting is for a few minutes a day.

Eclectic_Asininity

Lol, readers reading for free and complaining is the funniest thing. Some readers threaten to drop reading because I made NTR things happen.

I think criticism can affect you while you’re writing, but some authors are able to get skin thick enough to ignore it.
Nah they had a point there.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Sounds like a good way to relieve stress and fatigue 😂
Indeed, though I probably end up bragging more than I complain. He can count very well for his age, but today we met another 2-year-old who can count even better. She could be a couple of months older than mine for all I know, but I was impressed. Her mom and I talked a little about the Numberblocks show. I highly recommend it if you ever have kids. Alphablocks, too!

LynnEllaXXX

Maybe they dropped, then was like "Maybe i'll give that another go." And then they forgot to change back to reading?

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Mostly forget to put it on reading maybe. if massive quantity dropped bruh. Thats another story