Dumbledore asked calmly.

Freesia.Cutepearl

Nonsensically Weird while Weirdly Nonsensical
:blobrofl:

Though tbh, I never understood why this was so vilified ^^. I always liked it fine :blob_sir:
I didn't even know it was a thing until the great Google enlightened me through reccomendations.

That's having both listen to the audiobooks and watched the movies >.>

Freesia.Cutepearl

Oh the irony...... !

Queenfisher

Bird?
I think it's just a funny meme instead of being vilified. At least that's how I took it.

Oh, I know -- but I have seen people getting into heated rants about it, using this scene snippet as the biggest argument in why the Fourth movie is "objectively" the worst :blob_dizzy:

Though I guess I am biased ^^.

*unashamedly likes the fourth movie :blob_aww:*

Laeyioun

|Daydreaming Literate Mon~key|
I don't remember the movies, like at all. Only snippets of it.

Read the books as a 12 year old, but memory is still fuzzy.... Though I enjoyed it.

Regardless, I love fantastic beasts and where to find them.

EternalSunset0

Oh, I know -- but I have seen people getting into heated rants about it, using this scene snippet as the biggest argument in why the Fourth movie is "objectively" the worst :blob_dizzy:

Though I guess I am biased ^^.

*unashamedly likes the fourth movie :blob_aww:*
Awww, I liked the 4th movie too.

On another note, maybe movie Dumbledore works in some reverse psychology thing. He does that when he's calm, but when he's really angry, he just glares and keeps quiet hahahaha

Freesia.Cutepearl

On another note, maybe movie Dumbledore works in some reverse psychology thing. He does that when he's calm, but when he's really angry, he just glares and keeps quiet hahahaha
Seething with rage hotter than hellfire itself, Dumbledore sat motionlessly, and pierced through Harry's soul, and indeed the very fabric of spacetime itself, with his silent stare, as the air slowly circulated with his every breath, his lungs gently caressing the air into motion, like a calm sea, hiding the raging destruction of molten lava ravaging the deep sea floor in all consuming advance.