Enable the Insert Table function in The Glossary

Reyezwriting

While adding stuff to my story's glossary, I noticed you can't add Tables there. What?!
This is my Glossary.

There are a lot of litRPG stories on this website, so am I the only one that wants to add a Status Window in each of my character's profiles? Where I can go into full detail about their current status, weapons, skills, level... you know the drill.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Here's an upvote.

I didn't even know it wasn't available (since I haven't used yet), but that makes quite a lot of sense to have.

Reyezwriting

How did you do the map? Dont tell me is the table function, with lots of patience! It looks cool!
And yeah, I suppose I could add a table depicting "current equipement" every time I start a chapter, hidden under spoiler or something to not bother those that just want to rush through the chapter.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I was sad when I had to change format when I first looked into the glossary. It would be nice to table.

FlyingPirateCat

How did you do the map? Dont tell me is the table function, with lots of patience! It looks cool!
And yeah, I suppose I could add a table depicting "current equipement" every time I start a chapter, hidden under spoiler or something to not bother those that just want to rush through the chapter.

Yes, I used the table, with the total width set to 880px, not percentage.
If you use PX on the table width, its size will be same whether you see it from the desktop or the mobile.

If you want the details, you can see it yourself by viewing the page source.

taaablle.jpg