English Shiritori

Who'll Win?

• Napelynn

• Not Napelynn

• No one

Results are only viewable after voting.

Monk_Origins

Amogus (simplified drawing of a crewmate).
Thats one I didn't know.
Sprinklers ( a device used to water grass in a certain radius automatically.)
How is the summer weather of Kyoto btw? Is it just as horrible as Tokyo's? I remember it being insufferably hot and humid in August...

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Thats one I didn't know.
Sprinklers ( a device used to water grass in a certain radius automatically.)
How is the summer weather of Kyoto btw? Is it just as horrible as Tokyo's? I remember it being insufferably hot and humid in August...
Sugarcoat (to make something feel acceptable or pleasant)
No. It is actually pretty warm and comfortable here—making it the best place to visit when doing outdoor activities. It is the last spring season though, with little chances of rainfall, so it's best to do a lot of things outside than not. Especially when there are sleek and beautiful Cherry Blossoms.

Last edited:

Monk_Origins

Sugarcoat (to make something feel acceptable or pleasant)
No. It is actually pretty warm and comfortable here—making it the best place to visit when doing outdoor activities. It is the last spring season though, with little chances of rainfall, so it's best to do a lot of things outside than not. Especially when there are sleek aned beautiful Cherry Blossoms.
Tease. (Playfully making someone socially uncomfortable for small amount of time. Exclusively done with people you are familiar with)
Damn did I miss fresh air. There is a fine of 70 USD~ if you go out without a mask, even in open air... Thankfully, it will be lifted by June at latest.
As for the weather, i live near a giant lake, so climate is rather mild all year round. Except that global warming is hitting here especially bad- summers are getting warmer by the year. Its said that it will hit 42 celcius in August...

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Tease. (Playfully making someone socially uncomfortable for small amount of time. Exclusively done with people you are familiar with)
Damn did I miss fresh air. There is a fine of 70 USD~ if you go out without a mask, even in open air... Thankfully, it will be lifted by June at latest.
As for the weather, i live near a giant lake, so climate is rather mild all year round. Except that global warming is hitting here especially bad- summers are getting warmer by the year. Its said that it will hit 42 celcius in August...
Euphemism (an indirect expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing.)
Yeah. It isn't easy to go out without a working license and a mask, especially when you're going far away, but since we had a large area in front of my house, I just spend time there lying on a folding chair with sunglasses. Whatsoever, I still prefer being in my room, sitting and learning different things.