English Shiritori

Who'll Win?

• Napelynn

• Not Napelynn

• No one

Results are only viewable after voting.

Monk_Origins

Euphemism (an indirect expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing.)
Yeah. It isn't easy to go out without a working license and a mask, especially when you're going far away, but since we had a large area in front of my house, I just spend time there lying on a folding chair with sunglasses. Whatsoever, I still prefer being in my room, sitting and learning different things.
Mimic(1. To copy someone's actions. 2. A fantasy creature that acts like normal objects(mainly chests).)
Living the high aint ya? Do you know how the restaurants are doing btw? Its gotta be hard if the customers cant leave their homes without a permit. We had something like that too, but it only lasted 2 weeks. Most of the restaurants here managed to grit their teeths.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Mimic(1. To copy someone's actions. 2. A fantasy creature that acts like normal objects(mainly chests).)
Living the high aint ya? Do you know how the restaurants are doing btw? Its gotta be hard if the customers cant leave their homes without a permit. We had something like that too, but it only lasted 2 weeks. Most of the restaurants here managed to grit their teeths.
Crank (eccentric person).
Not really. I think I am pretty mediocre when it comes to finances. And restaurant workers have working permits from restaurant owners themselves, so they don't have any problem if they wanted to work from their part-time or full-time jobs (unless if there was a lockdown, the restaurant is forced to have less staff and customers... and they'll have to close until the lockdown is gone). In addition, the problem is that there are fewer customers which leads to less profit. Seriously, this pandemic is really wrecking the economy—unlike online work due to bitcoin and dogecoin cryptocurrency.

Monk_Origins

Crank (eccentric person).
Not really. I think I am pretty mediocre when it comes to finances. And restaurant workers have working permits from restaurant owners themselves, so they don't have any problem if they wanted to work from their part-time or full-time jobs (unless if there was a lockdown, the restaurant is forced to have less staff and customers... and they'll have to close until the lockdown is gone). In addition, the problem is that there are fewer customers which leads to less profit. Seriously, this pandemic is really wrecking the economy—unlike online work due to bitcoin and dogecoin cryptocurrency.
Kale (a barely edible """food""")
My first line was a remark, pointing out that our(humanity's) standarts have fallen so low that being able to relax on a folding chair in open air can be considered "high life" by some...

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Kale (a barely edible """food""")
My first line was a remark, pointing out that our(humanity's) standarts have fallen so low that being able to relax on a folding chair in open air can be considered "high life" by some...
Escalate (increase rapidly)
Hahaha... you make a very good point.