Eternal Hobbies

Dialectic.Archdemon

Let's say you are going to live forever...
let's say you are a vampire for example

What sort a hobby would you pick up?

Now understand you will be doing this FOREVER... so it might be best to pick hobbies that have a bit of longevity..

Like there will always be more books... but after reading for a few hundred years, you might find it all a bit same-y.

So what are the top five hobbies to pick up as an immortal. ones that can potentially never gets boring.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Mastering the musical arts, perfecting my trade skills, write, and possible work on a great past time sport like golf or baseball.

D

Deleted member 54065

Let's say you are going to live forever...
let's say you are a vampire for example

What sort a hobby would you pick up?

Now understand you will be doing this FOREVER... so it might be best to pick hobbies that have a bit of longevity..

Like there will always be more books... but after reading for a few hundred years, you might find it all a bit same-y.

So what are the top five hobbies to pick up as an immortal. ones that can potentially never gets boring.
Writing novels, and also, writing manga/graphic novels.

The latter can take years depending on the level of your dedication.

BigBadBoi

Shitpost online. Imagine all the slurs that get invented I can use when we reach the intergalactic era whenever I have a heated gamer moment. What are they gonna do, kill me?

TotallyHuman

Shitpost online. Imagine all the slurs that get invented I can use when we reach the intergalactic era whenever I have a heated gamer moment. What are they gonna do, kill me?
Humanity will not survive the next hundred years, much less get to an Intergalactic era, whatever it is.

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
I already forget enough about some books and movies to just read or watch them again. Since you didnt mention having a supernatural memory, I'll just do what I normally would for hobbies, forget stuff and do it all over again.

FoxxieFox

Apprentice Wizard
Whatever I want. Learn stuff.
Since immortality is a thing, I will try to discover magic and become a master of the Arcane.

BigBadBoi

Humanity will not survive the next hundred years, much less get to an Intergalactic era, whatever it is.
I have faith in humanity's ability to adapt. I WILL shitpost about how martians are (insert derogatory term/insult) while pretending to be a guy in saturn so I can see a balkans tier flame war except expanded on an intergalactic stage.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
  1. Worshiping Jesus
  2. Fighting
  3. Drinking
  4. Fishing
  5. Mudding
Not joking this is my real list.

Tempokai

Overworked One
If the capsule VR becomes a thing, then roleplaying as a different persons like a god. But if it's not possible, then modern entertainment is ultimate answer to this question. If you ever get bored, you can simply just change what you want to see.