Ever write a story with hardcore kinks? Let me hear it

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
Smut writer's tell me what is the most depraved hard core kink you've ever put in a story.
No rape, gore, vore and un-freakin-birthing don't count.

While writing my fic I realized that most of the scenes and the main cast might not even be close to a majority of what people would want (mostly cause half of them are non-humanoids), but hey it's my smut I'll make it as depraved as I so desire.

But that's beside the point, but listen tell me yours. I want to know how depraved the average smut writer is or are willing to write.
Heck even tell me kinks you wish to write, but don't for one reason or another. I'd love to hear about it

Last edited:

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Smut writer's tell me what is the most depraved hard core kink you've ever put in a story.
No rape, gore abd vore don't count.

While writing my fic I realized that most of the scenes and the main cast might not even be close to a majority of what people would want (mostly cause half of them are non-humanoids), but hey it's my smut I'll make it as depraved as I so desire.

But that's beside the point, but listen tell me yours. I want to know how depraved the average smut writer is or are willing to write.
Heck even tell me kinks you wish to write, but don't for one reason or another. I'd love to hear about it
did i hear non-hum smut? :blob_sir:

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
What is unbirthing???
I bad end kink where person A is shoved into someone's dick or pussy and being digested inside. Also known as genital vore, for hard vore.
If used in a soft vore it's just entering the pussy without being digested doing stuff I'm their and exiting later, totally unharmed (which I actually kinda like).
But due to the fact of how close both are interchangeable I gate seeing both tags.
It's by far the worst thing ever made.
Of course.

Committed relationships.
I nearly died reading this, what the hell??? I didn't expect that one.

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
What is unbirthing???
I bad end kink where person A is shoved into someone's dick or pussy and being digested inside. Also known as genital vore, for hard vore.
If used in a soft vore it's just entering the pussy without being digested doing stuff I'm there and exiting later, totally unharmed (which I actually kinda like).
You’re confusing c*** vore and unbirthing. C*** vore is where the digestion takes place, usually they turn into another load of white stuff.

Unbirthing is a lot softer although still in the line of hardcore stuff most people find disgusting. Unbirthing is kind of like a desire to return to where you came from in a very f’d up kind of way.

I like putting it in to make people cringe when reading.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
You’re confusing c*** vore and unbirthing. C*** vore is where the digestion takes place, usually they turn into another load of white stuff.

Unbirthing is a lot softer although still in the line of hardcore stuff most people find disgusting. Unbirthing is kind of like a desire to return to where you came from in a very f’d up kind of way.

I like putting it in to make people cringe when reading.
I read some doujins with it. Wonk.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Not many things make me want to start vaping car exhaust, but honestly nothing quite makes me to preform the natural selection challenge like this paragraph.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
According to This You're A Heretic.jpg
40k get the Heavy Flamer meme.png

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
Things can feel depraved to one person and perfectly fine to another. I for one feel disgust when I read a harem novel where the protagonist, who isn't supposed to be evil, buys sex slaves. "Oh but it's fine because -insert horrible excuse here-". There's also when the MC gets magic or powers that can magically make women like him, and he uses it until they "love" him. Sure I can see how people would like to have sex slaves or that kind of power, but to me it gross and disgusting. So in my novel I have both of them, but from the woman's perspective. They aren't as pretty with that lens, so I'd have to say that's the most depraved kink I've written. Those chapters have gotten me all of my bad reviews, but I won't take them out because I write a dark tragedy.:blob_evil:

J_Chemist

When I was a youthful individual, first exploring the grandiose world of Adulthood and all of the moist benefits of such relationships that came with it, I recall describing a scene where I turned a young daughter into a voiceless toy at the hands of 10 soldiers and their unhinged commander. All Infront of the daughter's father and mother. A mother who had been out through similar treatment just a night prior in exchange for the safety of her family.

Welp, I lied to that mother.

I have never written anything close to such a level of sexual depravity since because the fact that my head was capable of creating such an unholy image so clearly and so thoroughly honestly unsettled me.

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
When I was a youthful individual, first exploring the grandiose world of Adulthood and all of the moist benefits of such relationships that came with it, I recall describing a scene where I turned a young daughter into a voiceless toy at the hands of 10 soldiers and their unhinged commander. All Infront of the daughter's father and mother. A mother who had been out through similar treatment just a night prior in exchange for the safety of her family.

Welp, I lied to that mother.

I have never written anything close to such a level of sexual depravity since because the fact that my head was capable of creating such an unholy image so clearly and so thoroughly honestly unsettled me.
I wouldn't call that a dark kink unless they somehow screwed a doll (I have seen some hentai abd doujins like that so I know it's possible) that just sounds like a WTH moment.