"every story on sh being harem is a meme-"

TotallyHuman

h1.jpg

h2.jpg

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
MY TIME HAS CUM!

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
MY TIME HAS CUM!

Why'd you phrase it like that, you deviant!!!

melchi

What is a custom title?
I was looking to see what the collective noun for nymphs was and now I wonder if I was unknowingly writing a harem story.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
My fellow reader, 70% of those are written by the same man. (As is the case when you see multiple harem stories on latest series, wonder why? 0-0)
I was looking to see what the collective noun for nymphs was and now I wonder if I was unknowingly writing a harem story.
Hol up so you're saying Alex isn't building a friendship harem?

Succubiome

“average SH novel contains 3 harems" factoid actualy just statistical error. average SH novel contains 0 harems. Harems Zatra, who lives in mansion with maids & writes over 10,000 harems each day, is an outlier adn should not have been counted

Cortavar

“average SH novel contains 3 harems" factoid actualy just statistical error. average SH novel contains 0 harems. Harems Zatra, who lives in mansion with maids & writes over 10,000 harems each day, is an outlier adn should not have been counted
83% of statistics are made up on the spot to serve the argument of the person providing them.

melchi

What is a custom title?
My fellow reader, 70% of those are written by the same man. (As is the case when you see multiple harem stories on latest series, wonder why? 0-0)

Hol up so you're saying Alex isn't building a friendship harem?
Is a friendship harem a valid use of the term harem?