Writing Prompt Fandoms with Untapped potential

Redemit

Zoids transformers Digimon gargoyles Batman Beyond Scooby doo Gintama Berserk the supernatural world not necessarily Sam and Dean if anyone else has ideas I'd love to see them

Draconite

Exist in the void
Zoids transformers Digimon gargoyles Batman Beyond Scooby doo Gintama Berserk the supernatural world not necessarily Sam and Dean if anyone else has ideas I'd love to see them

Ah yes digimon my childhood favorite.

Since digimon is made of pure data maybe they can digivolve into anything as long as they have enough data to support it.

CL

I'm not sure when I'll get around to this, but I have an idea to write a fanfiction prequel that crosses over "Fright Night" with "The Lost Boys" (cult classic vampire movies from the 80s). The idea I had is to explain why Jerry (main vamp from Fright Night) had moved out and away from the rocking loud beachside of Santa Carla to the quiet neighborhood of Rancho Corvallis.

First thing is first: I need to rewatch those movies. :blob_popcorn:

EnvyHydra889

Has anyone done one on Fate?

An story were the mc is the servant would be decent at least.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Any more "untapped potential" we would've been on a watchlist my guy

Do you even guts theme bro?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Have you checked Fanfiction and Ao3?

On second thought, don't go to Ao3.