FernGallery

FernGilly

I just wanted to share some of the art I've done! It isn't crazy beautiful, or pretty or anything like that, but it is mine, and I spent a lot of time getting my techniques down and making art like this. I've got plenty more to share, but I wanted to show off my most recent works first! Twitter absolutely destroys the quality of art, and dunks my transparencies in the ocean.
madeline_vectorized.png
olivia_vectorized.png

boss_1_hr_vectorized.png

Agentt

Thighs
Oh my, this is actually very nice. I really like the funky style and colour choice

FernGilly

Oh my, this is actually very nice. I really like the funky style and colour choice
Thanks!!! I try to draw from the google UI colors when possible, except for skintones-- they don't map neatly. As for the style, pixel art + vectorization and a bit of fuzz added for flavor. Here's an example of what art looks like before and after vectorizing it! I draw everything with a mouse, because my hand is shaky and I have muscle problems.
fernya_2_hr_2.png
fernya_2_hr_2_vectorized.png

Agentt

Thighs
Thanks!!! I try to draw from the google UI colors when possible, except for skintones-- they don't map neatly. As for the style, pixel art + vectorization and a bit of fuzz added for flavor. Here's an example of what art looks like before and after vectorizing it! I draw everything with a mouse, because my hand is shaky and I have muscle problems.
View attachment 14720View attachment 14721
I see, i love the shading and how the clothes are done

FernGilly

tabitha_vectorized.png

My viewers hit another threshold for Magical Maid Inc, so I drew Tabitha! I'm working on drawing Taylor now.

FernGilly

Always feels weird to do head-on views of characters. I usually don't do that unless I'm making a vtuber model, but I think it was a little too hard to express her dissatisfaction with your quarterly reports otherwise. Taylor from Magical Maid Incorporated.
taylor_vectorized.png