Finish The Story: Your Lover's Past

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
You and your spouse were ready to move.

This house has outgrown you both, and you're already planning for one or two children.

While cleaning the attic, your spouse says to you:

"Look, dear."

They give you a Polaroid picture.

"It's a photo of me in High School."

You look at the photo and see...

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
She's just a figment of your imagination. You remember that she accidentally died before graduation and was dreaming of going out with her but realizing that she had fallen for another guy, you gave up. You ended up pursuing your dreams in being an actor and heard the news of her passing, deciding to cope by imagining that you are dating her and it led to you becoming a top actor.

Yet, one day, your manager told of your psychological behavior in keeping your imaginative GF alive to the point where it drove you mad and having sent to a therapist, you finally realize you had to move on.

Her saying to plan on having children is when a girl had confess to you which slowly recovers you from the heartache and decided to finally start on having move on with the imaginary girlfriend thing.

The picture you found was actually a keepsake of you not accepting the truth and moving to a new house was just to accept the fact that she's gone and need to move on with reality.

In the end, you overcome the trauma, started dating the girl and eventually move on with the first love.

Working. Sleeping. Waking up. Working. Eating. Sleeping.

Despite repeating endlessly this cycle that all humans do, and despite moving on from my first love. I couldn't find someone to be with.

That is until

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"Oh... We really changed a lot since then, haven't we?" It sure brought back memories... High School was so long ago.

Back then he had such an unkempt hairstyle... Now he is so much fancier. He realized he didn't need to look like a delinquent to call my attention.

Well, not like I'm much different. Back then I was so obssessed with makeup. Trying to always look as pretty as possible to make him notice me... Now I'm aware I don't need any of that to get him to look my way.

"We've really grown..." I commented.

"Yeah..." He kissed my lips and then my belly, "I'm looking forward to our future together... All three of us."

"I'm looking forward too." I replied with that special smile that was reserved only to him.

dummycake

"Oh... We really changed a lot since then, haven't we?" It sure brought back memories... High School was so long ago.

Back then he had such an unkempt hairstyle... Now he is so much fancier. He realized he didn't need to look like a delinquent to call my attention.

Well, not like I'm much different. Back then I was so obssessed with makeup. Trying to always look as pretty as possible to make him notice me... Now I'm aware I don't need any of that to get him to look my way.

"We've really grown..." I commented.

"Yeah..." He kissed my lips and then my belly, "I'm looking forward to our future together... All three of us."

"I'm looking forward too." I replied with that special smile that was reserved only to him.
shut up that's so cute

Redadam04

【Human Savant of True Almighty God】

This house has outgrown you both, and you're already planning for one or two children.

"Look, dear."

Kudos~ Good job.

Hasu_Riri

"Look, dear."

Your spouse flashes a warm grin, surrounded by friends in the picture, and a flood of memories rushes in, a mixture of joy and a hint of melancholy.
"If only they were still around..." She murmurs, her voice heavy with the weight of nostalgia, a tear escaping her eye.

You pull her close, wrapping her in a tender embrace, your own heart heavy with the secret you carry. You remember the demons who once posed as friends, and how you had to make them disappear to protect the one you love. It's a darkness you can't reveal, a guilt you bear silently, all for the sake of the person who means the world to you.

You meet her gaze, your eyes haunted by the knowledge of the terrible things they had planned, things she was blissfully unaware of. You know you did what you had to, but it doesn't make the burden any lighter. Yet, you'd willingly become the villain if it meant she could live a life free from their influence.

"It's okay," you whisper, your tone laced with a playful sincerity. "They'd be thrilled to see you thriving, even if they're not here with us." It's a white lie, born from the dark truth that their presence would have only brought harm.

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
I wrote a whole story here but the rational me won over the NTR me and I decided not to post it for everyone's sake.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ

"Look, dear."

The previous memes and illustrations images you posted on SH forum....

Now you regret, as you cannot post any image in forum.

You think about it. Was it a bug or restrictions?
Eitherway, you decide to delete those images, so that your ability to post meme template could return.

then you think

WAS IT JUST ME OR EVERYONE HAS THIS ISSUE WITH MESSAGING IN SHF?
🙄

Links seems to work fine. Though..

dummycake

The previous memes and illustrations images you posted on SH forum....

Now you regret, as you cannot post any image in forum.

You think about it. Was it a bug or restrictions?
Eitherway, you decide to delete those images, so that your ability to post meme template could return.

then you think

WAS IT JUST ME OR EVERYONE HAS THIS ISSUE WITH MESSAGING IN SHF?
🙄

Links seems to work fine. Though..
what are you talking about
girl, bandages,  7c50b.jpg

AliceShiki

😭😭😭
Ok then it's just me.
I don't know why but I cannot post image via direct upload here in SHF post replies.
Can you elaborate on the issue? Like... What exactly is stopping you from uploading stuff?

LitrpgBird

"Look, dear."

There's nothing there. A pile of clothes sit on an empty bench, messily dropped on it. The sun burns into the grass, withering and twisting. The clouds rain with acid, destroying any hope of recovering for the grass. Quiet screams echo from the building, people running from the thing inside, melting from the acid before being dragged into their prison.
Horrified, you look back at your spouse and watch as they twist into a amalgamation of leeches, each one sucking the life out of your frail, ancient body. The masquerade ends as you are pulled back to reality. The last thing you see is the creature staring lovingly at you with the face of your partner.
"We could have had children if you hadn't made such a mess. Sweet dreams, honey.."

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss

"Look, dear."

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...

AliceShiki

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...
Uhn... Why do you need hentai to reach a conclusion? The prompt talks about a married couple who is thinking about having children.

Them doing lewd stuff is kinda natural, yanno?