First web novel you've finished reading

Jemini

SAO actually lol. This was back before the anime, and Alitization was machine translated and posted on a forum.

After that was mahou tensei then Shield hero. Not too many web novels actually finish.

Technically speaking, there is no SAO web novel. It went straight to lite novel, and later had a web upload version.

It was written back in the early 2000s before the web novel scene was a thing, so, it sorta makes sense it would turn out that way.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I never finished a web novel before.

unknownking

your local shitposter
The warlock of the magus world
was my first webnovel and I still hold it fondly in my hearts out of nostalgia

TotallyHuman

I think it was an old fanfic for Black Butler following the events of season 2 (which itself was not cannon). A pretty short thing.
I had just finished season 2 back then and was very imlressed with the series. Searching for more content led me to it.
It was super rad, it made Liz make a contract with a vampire demon, it made Ciel and Liz come together as immortal demons, it expanded on the lore, it was glorious - if only I remembered where it was.
I even contemplated writing my own fanfic for months after reading that. Gosh.

DiscoDream

Severe autist
First webnovel I finished was Mushoku Tensei. It's also what convinced me to start reading WN's as a real hobby. Set my standards for a good story and characters. If only I knew they were set too high.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
What is this "finished" you speak of?

The World Online, though I skipped a lot of the chapters since they seem like a filler and were boring.

D

Deleted member 54065

Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria is my first to finish.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Ditto. My first that I've finished reading fully to the end was the good translation of the Konosuba novel. I remember slacking off in my previous job just to finish it, and oh boy, it was worth it.

What about you?
Don’t have any recollection of any web novel that I have completely ever finished. Most popular web novels get a light novel adaptation, and I read those. Then, they get either a manga or an anime, and I watch those. I’ve never really finished a web novel, since they’re all so long.

However, the first manga I completely finished, year after year of publishing, was "Sankarea: Undying Love"

Daitengu

Technically speaking, there is no SAO web novel. It went straight to lite novel, and later had a web upload version.

It was written back in the early 2000s before the web novel scene was a thing, so, it sorta makes sense it would turn out that way.

I do believe the fan wiki should be enough proof to say otherwise. I distinctly remember people wondering what changes would be made from the web novel to the light novel.
Spoiler: nothing major.

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
Azarinth Healer for me. It's hard to find one that actually finishes.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Library of Heaven's Path, the Regressed Demon Lord is Kind, and Losing Money to Become a Tycoon. Every other web novel I've tried to finish has been a failure because it gets repetitive and boring.