Follow

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
1614824698881m.jpg

D

Deleted member 20302

If you have recieved a follow from me and are aware about it, please comment here. I want to see how many of those follows went to active people! Go on! I wanna see the replies to this go into the thousands, one day....
Do you mean here or the main site?

Still debating about reading that translated novel you doing... I enjoyed the anime. I just don't want to disappoint myself with the light novel if it ended up being too different. Or if the guy remained dense forever or for a long time. I pity the girls.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Do you mean here or the main site?

Still debating about reading that translated novel you doing... I enjoyed the anime. I just don't want to disappoint myself with the light novel if it ended up being too different. Or if the guy remained dense forever or for a long time. I pity the girls.
I mean here... Oh, and Touya has already married the girls... and is niw on his honeymoon. The honeymoon arc is just about to end...

D

Deleted member 20302

I mean here... Oh, and Touya has already married the girls... and is niw on his honeymoon. The honeymoon arc is just about to end...
Oh wow, that's great! I'm glad there's some progress... unlike most Japanese MC I read...

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
Yep...I'm not an active user :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

But seriously, I may be active now, but there are times I go on 'hiatus' because I'm taking a break from writing, or I am focusing on writing.

Like for the most of February 2021.
I’m also not activ-ish

Oh wow, that's great! I'm glad there's some progress... unlike most Japanese MC I read...
you can’t sexulize a brick I thought, but nooo people found a way

oh I was followe

*respect*

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
*Sees this thread*
Wow, nice. This is interesting...
So you follow people? Wait how many people follow me anyways...
*Looks at followers*
Wait! How did ya get in here. You poltergeist!

Ruyi

༺ aureate sect ༻
I just came back from a long hiatus so I don't know how active I'll be on the forums, haha. But seriously, wouldn't you have to bump and update this thread to get new "followers" to notice you? Sounds like a lotta work.

Anyways, got your follow, just saying hi~

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
View attachment 6614

The average Australian adolescent. Pictured above is a tally lad from Perth after his 17th birthday, showing his natty gains to his mires in order to procure his government mandated fair-skinned perky titty tomboy gf.
This is the picture of the average protagonist, to be honest. The picture's one of the protagonist while still in the womb, by the way....