Food coma

USA

Is going into a periodic food coma a sign of growing old? I like to eat small snacks before dinner, but lately I've involuntarily been falling into hourly naps after munching on four or five ham sandwiches. I don't like this drowsy feeling, I especially don't like that lingering taste in my mouth and those little bits of bread and ham stuck between my teeth.

I starting to feel like my father.

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
Is going into a periodic food coma a sign of growing old? I like to eat small snacks before dinner, but lately I've involuntarily been falling into hourly naps after munching on four or five ham sandwiches. I don't like this drowsy feeling, I especially don't like that lingering taste in my mouth and those little bits of bread and ham stuck between my teeth.

I see you’ve developed the good ol itis. Don’t worry bout it and take it in stride. It feels good when an 1 hour nap becomes 6 and you wake up with drool, messed up hair, a slight head ache and cottonmouth

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You're not getting old. My son falls asleep after getting a tummy full of nipple juice.

Erys

Her Highness
Is going into a periodic food coma a sign of growing old?
It isn't. The signs of growing old includes, but is not limited to: lack of concentration or slowness in activity, loss of interest or pleasure in activities, and repeatedly going over thoughts.

RaidenReader

You eat 5 sandwiches before bedtime, after the dinner? Where do you put them?
Exactomundo! Just a single ham sandwich is already a pretty okay meal if it's somewhat big. Maybe two if I'm super famished.

But 5!? God help me!:s_eek:

USA

You eat 5 sandwiches before bedtime, after the dinner? Where do you put them?
No, I eat before dinner. I usually skip both lunch and breakfast so it's vital for my rumbling belly that I make up for the missed meals.
Exactomundo! Just a single ham sandwich is already a pretty okay meal if it's somewhat big. Maybe two if I'm super famished.

But 5!? God help me!:s_eek:
Five really isn't that much, just trust me bro.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
It isn't. The signs of growing old includes, but is not limited to: lack of concentration or slowness in activity, loss of interest or pleasure in activities, and repeatedly going over thoughts.
That's just mild depression and acute anxiety... Which appears more as you get older.
Five really isn't that much, just trust me bro.
It's actually a lot. A single sandwich with meat, cheese, and condiments is considered a single serving. If you can eat 5 at once then you are eating excessively and it is causing you to sleep so that your body can attempt to fully digest it. The same thing happens when people eat incredibly greasy and unhealthy foods as well, but over eating can do the same thing. It isn't healthy and will most likely lead to weight gain and consistently being tired. Now, if you are working out at the same time then you could justify the extra food because your body needs the extra nutrients(specifically protein) to build muscle. I saw that you said you were skipping meals, and that can balance it out, but eating too much too quickly after not eating can cause your stomach to stretch and possibly tear.

Last edited:

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Not eating at all during the day and then binge eating before passing out doesn't sound very healthy. Spread out your meals.

(I really shouldn't talk as someone that maybe eats once a day, but who cares)

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.

You're not getting old. My son falls asleep after getting a tummy full of nipple juice.
Getting young