absolutely getting destroyed by a 13 year old is not that fun but eh

Suchende558

Don't kill the cringe part of you kill the art that cringes

Attachments

• 20220903_021356.jpg
    20220903_021356.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 36

ACertainPassingUser

Games is always fun if it has good gameplay or if you're playing it with the good kind of friends.

Fortnite it's basically a good competitive online game by itself. But it didn't have that good single player experience when Playing online, since it's filled with 7yo-9yo, like kindergarten and Daycare, and usual online game netizens spammer and toxic players.

So your good experience is probably due the existence of your friends rather than the game itself.

Suchende558

Games is always fun if it has good gameplay or if you're playing it with the good kind of friends.

Fortnite it's basically a good competitive online game by itself. But it didn't have that good single player experience when Playing online, since it's filled with 7yo-9yo, like kindergarten and Daycare, and usual online game netizens spammer and toxic players.

So your good experience is probably due the existence of your friends rather than the game itself.
true i may be biased but even when playing alone n just talking on discord it was kinda funn

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

it depends if you're good or a shitter. since fortnite is filled with reject proto-orphans, it's always good fun to pub stomp my way to 15+ kills per game.

and if the social aspect is what drags it down, I'll remind you that the mute all button has been a widely ignored invention since the early quake days.

Bro i played that (i still do sometimes) and I was put in a whole game with 8y/os and they kept on Y E L L I N G. Me, being almost 14, yelled at them to shut up, and surprisingly, they listened- Am I future parent in the making!?!-

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I just stick to Mordhou as it's basically medieval combat with a mix of trolls, history enthusiasts, and a fair bit of the adult TF2 community.

Jet

Fortnite is def among the best BRs. Plenty of fond memories of it here. But, the king of the genre, Realm Royale, is superior still. IMO.