Forum game : let's make a story together !

NobleTalon

Hey guys,

I just got an idea that could be fun to try, what if we make a story based on the comments everyone posted ?

Instead of writing a full chapter, it might be fun to see how everyone can add his little touch to the story, and have a chapter written by ten or so people.

Rules :

1. Do not post more than 200 words per message.

2. Add a number before your post, and try to follow the line by looking at the last posted message.

3. If you post your comment too late and someone already took your place while you were writing, please delete your message and post again.

4. You can introduce any characters, cities, names, etc. BUT try to read the previous posts and respect the names previously used, do not introduce something/someone already mentioned/done before and please do not add too much new stuff to not overload the story.

5. Hardcore stuff such as isekaied nazis, nuking a town or having an orgy with both the princess, the queen and all the maids in the castle is ok as long as it doesn't cross the law border, which is...

6. No racism, pedophilia, real-world politics or any other IRL harmful/abusing content.

7. Try to respect the storyline, if the MC is in a village in a medieval/fantasy world, do not teleport him to Saturn or to the realm of Ancient Gods without any reason ; try to stay coherent.

8. Try to respect the MC skills/equipment/weapons, if you want to introduce something new don't forget that you can only write 200 words so you might need to ask those after you to continue what you were about to do.

9. Enjoy yourself !

Setup :

To set up the genre and universe of the story, I used a random words generator, to be 100% fair.

Here are the ten words I got :

1. Butler
  2. Games
  3. Babylon
  4. Killer
  5. Hair
  6. Cartridge
  7. Breakable
  8. Underpants
  9. Spain
  10. Choir

Here is the random name for the MC (I used a generator for both male/female to randomize MC's genre) :

1. Taylor Jackson
I'll write the synopsis while using all of these words, and then I let you guys have fun by imagining and doing whatever you want :blobrofl:

Synopsis :

Taylor Jackson, a special agent from a secret organization named Babylon is responsible for tracking down the worst and most dangerous killers, to make the world a better place to live for ordinary people behind the scenes.

One day, when Taylor just came back from his last operation, his boss assigned him on a new mission where he was supposed to find and apprehend the former butler of an important public figure from Spain.

This man mercilessly made a hundred people die by kidnapping them and forcing them to participate in strange games where they had to bet their own lives while having nothing but their underpants.

After many months of intense pursuit, Taylor finally found the slaughterer the media called 'The Red Haired Butler', hiding among civilians in a Christian choir, however before he could do anything the butler disappeared, leaving behind only a cartridge on which was written : HUMANS ARE BREAKABLE, TRUTH IS NOT.

Last edited:

Psycholor

Writing Trash
I see this only ending badly... an awesome idea!

Taylor is a gender-neutral name, so I've gone with They/them. Someone else can cross that bridge if they want.

Taylor grimaced and bent to pick up the cartridge. It's a .308 Winchester... a common caliber. No real way to trace it then. Straightening, Taylor looked around him for any signs of how The Red Haired Butler might have vanished. The only thing that caught their eye, was a small pile of ashes on the floor. Taylor was no fool, they doubted the Butler would have spontaneously combusted; there had been no heatwave, no flash of light.

Taylor pocketed the cartridge and left the church through the front door. Climbing into the driver's seat of the nondescript black sedan they had left outside, Taylor reached for the key, only to stop halfway. Taylor was an experienced field agent, and over the years had developed a sixth sense for danger. Carefully checking around, they found a bundle of wires wrapped around a pipe fastened under their dashboard and connected to the ignition.

Taylor began inspecting the contraption; it was obviously a bomb. It looks like two triggers... one wired into my ignition, and the other... Taylor followed the connection to a small device, a digital clock. Taylor noted the time; 11:59:55, 11:59:56, 57, 58, 59... Taylor's eyes opened wide and they...

---
the story portion is exactly 200 words, according to my editing software. After a bit of thought, this thread might be better suited for community games, or perhaps writing prompts. Not Scribble Hub Discussion. Still a fun idea!

Last edited:

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Saw pure black, then he was staring at a man being enveloped by a big slime; His face showed pure ecstasy. His penis pulsed and throbbed, cum flowing like a waterfall, the slime gluttonously absorbed it all. ‘Where am I? What about the bomb?’ Taylor thought.

Taylor’s face twisted into disgust as he fully focused on the man. Bile crept up his throat, he clasped his mouth, trying to stop himself from vomiting. But before he could a bright pink tentacle shot out like a bullet towards him. He dodge the tentacle by centimeters, vomiting from his sudden motion - the vomit covered him, but the tentacle got the brunt of the vomit spray.

The tentacle began to convulse. Forgetting all about Taylor the pink slime began reabsorbing the tentacle - to the point were only a few inches of clean slime separated the main body from the tainted, vomit covered tentacle - the pink slime began to convulse as it ”focused” on its tainted tentacle; It’s convulsing became more violent as it fully enveloped the man. The man’s expression twisted to pain, he let out a gurgled scream of agony as the slime began to force it’s slime down his throat.

*Pop*

The man popped like a zit, his remains began to be absorbed into the slimes body. The once pink slime became a crimson red.

Last edited:

NobleTalon

Saw pure black, then he was staring at a man being enveloped by a big slime; His face showed pure ecstasy. His penis pulsed and throbbed, cum flowing like a waterfall, the slime gluttonously absorbed it all. ‘Where am I? What about the bomb?’ Taylor thought.

Taylor’s face twisted into disgust as he fully focused on the man. Bile crept up his throat, he clasped his mouth, trying to stop himself from vomiting. But before he could a bright pink tentacle shot out like a bullet towards him. He dodge by a centimeters, vomiting from his sudden motion - the vomit covered him, but the tentacle got the brunt of the vomit spray.

The tentacle began to convulse. Forgetting all about Taylor the pink slime began reabsorbing the tentacle - to the point were only a few inches of clean slime separated the main body from the tainted, vomit covered tentacle - the pink slime began to convulse as it ”focused” on it tainted tentacle; It’s convulsing became more violent as it fully enveloped the man. The man’s expresion twisted to pain, he let out a gurgled scream of agony as the slime began to force is slime down his throat.

*Pop*

The man popped like a zit, his remained being absorbed into the slimes body. The once pink slime became a crimson red.
:blob_blank:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
"Oh, no! Do you know any doctors?" I ask as I frantically look over the broken body of the now red slimed man.

Agentt

Thighs
There were many things you could had worsened though, you could had made something to give readers the big sad