Forum Mafia: Draft League Edition: Mafia Victory

Aaqil

Cookies!
where did area come from?
It's a 4 metre wide circular structure, :blob_cookie:
I just got the area of the embankment [embankment, not the embankment plus circle of hole], then found how high I need to make it for the volumes to be correct, :blob_cookie:

Hasty

It's a 4 metre wide circular structure, :blob_cookie:
I just got the area of the embankment [embankment, not the embankment plus circle of hole], then found how high I need to make it for the volumes to be correct, :blob_cookie:
You dont put aea of embankment though. You put volume

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Guys, guys, calm down the math debate! This is not why I'm here in the first placee :blob_pout:

Aaqil

Cookies!
You have fomrula for volume of embankment no? The total volume is the volume of earth dug out
You do, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:
But I'm trying to find the height of it, and for that I need it's area, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
The Game host, now in charge of all that happens in the town decides to hire a lackey.
He asks people a question, who will answer it first will become @Hasty 's exclusive right hand man.

The question is
Q :A well of diameter 3 m is dug 14 m deep. The earth taken out of it has been spread evenly all around it in the shape of a circular ring of width 4 m to form an embankment. Find the height of the embankment

@Anon2023 @Aaqil
@Mellohwa
Assuming Pi is 3.14 the height of the 4 m diameter dirt cylinder should be approx 7.8 meters.

Agentt

Thighs
Assuming Pi is 3.14 the height of the 4 m diameter dirt cylinder should be approx 7.8 meters.
that is the wrong answer unfortunately
@Hasty

Mellow got the answer earlier unless there is some trick to the way the question is written and you’re just preying on the fact she’s too easily fooled.
and no, this is a proper maths question, no tricks or riddles involved

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Clarification required. Is 4m the thickness of the ring or the diameter with the hollow point in between?