[free] another ai images thread

yeah, I notice it too so I fixed it^^'
getting the exact armor is not possible... this is the best I got..

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Gib
Female Vampy: Black hair, Crimson Eyes, Fangs, Magic Staff, Blood Manipulation, and a medieval background at night

Gib
Female Vampy: Black hair, Crimson Eyes, Fangs, Magic Staff, Blood Manipulation, and a medieval background at night
good news I got fangs working but its not consistent and takes way too long to generate as I need to do 1024x1024 to get finer details. I can either generate a semi-decent face or a semi-decent overall image where face details are lost due to low res

here's failures that are almost great

a few generic ones that look like your profile pics. lemme know if u want any upscaled

the mommies

1685949241755.png

1685949232270.png
1685949273718.png
1685949302749.png

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
ere tis

Many thanks. I won't really use this for anything atm, but I just had to, y'know?

But who knows, maybe I'll write some smut with this as a cover.

In any case, please take this humble offering of cookies, as a symbol of my gratitude.
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

I'm opening this up again as I have newer stuff to test. you can be more specific with poses, color schemes, and references. but the more specifications the less pictures.

(it could take a long time)

Last edited:

SailusGebel

I'm opening this up again as I have newer stuff to test. you can be more specific with poses, color schemes, and references. but the more specifications the less pictures.
Will old requests give new results?

SailusGebel

most likely. i plan on redoing one of your requests but if you have something new or one of the older ones in mind lmk
Can you redo this request?
Okay. Female, short(not a loli), slender, dark skin, doesn't have to be extremely dark, bronze, olive, or something similar will do. Tube top, sailor pants, platinum blonde hair(haircut doesn't matter), and tattoos. Lots of tattoos. Style, the same korean or anime style. Model b or c, doesn't matter. You don't have to do both as I can't see the diffrence, so choose whatever you think is better.

Can you redo this request?
trying out a new model so things are shaky. results are btter here i think. its too realistic but the style can be fixed by throwing one of these into another model. do any of these work?

ps: I don't know why they're all slutty

SailusGebel

trying out a new model so things are shaky. results are btter here i think. its too realistic but the style can be fixed by throwing one of these into another model. do any of these work?

ps: I don't know why they're all slutty
50-50 Wrong clothes and I won't say they have a lot of tatoos. Also it's too realistic as you said yourself, but other than that, I'm pleasantly surprised. It is what I had in my mind.