[free] another ai images thread

SailusGebel

now look... its even more glorious

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
turns out I can also influence the output of the upscaling... here's an image before I knew this (-1)
look at the images below.. if you want them to edit them in a certain way let me know... also if you need them in bigger sizes.

So cool! I love them!

Even the one with the face in the arm :sweat_smile:

I think they are fine, I don't know if the hands can be fixed or if they can be upscaled even more. I guess that's an AI thing. Either way, this is FAR BETTER than what I was able to get from any AI.

Thank you so much! :blob_aww:

I think they are fine, I don't know if the hands can be fixed or if they can be upscaled even more. I guess that's an AI thing. Either way, this is FAR BETTER than what I was able to get from any AI.
I could maybe fix the hands. I can give it a shot tomorrow. regarding scaling up, do you want it any bigger?

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
I could maybe fix the hands. I can give it a shot tomorrow. regarding scaling up, do you want it any bigger?
Thank you! :blob_aww:

I think that size is fine. I'm not planning to use it for anything specific.

LilRora

Mostly formless
Imma join in!:blob_cookie:

The third model, please.

I would like a tall muscular woman with longish amaranthine hair (lore reasons, magenta or pinkish red should give very similar results), claws, and lightly tanned skin. Ideally without clothes, but covered with a large wolf fur and standing with her back or side to the camera.

If her face turns out to be visible, fangs and red eyes as well, but I would prefer if it wasn't.

The background isn't important, but if possible make it a dimly lit forest.

Oh, also, it's supposed to be a cover. Hence the number of details, so sorry in advance if it gets troublesome.

Aaqil

Cookies!
Imma join in!:blob_cookie:

The third model, please.

I would like a tall muscular woman with longish amaranthine hair (lore reasons, magenta or pinkish red should give very similar results), claws, and lightly tanned skin. Ideally without clothes, but covered with a large wolf fur and standing with her back or side to the camera.

If her face turns out to be visible, fangs and red eyes as well, but I would prefer if it wasn't.

The background isn't important, but if possible make it a dimly lit forest.

Oh, also, it's supposed to be a cover. Hence the number of details, so sorry in advance if it gets troublesome.
:blobthumbsup: :blob_cookie:

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
so I started by getting some generic results like these:

then I used a randomizer and got these

these are also randomized but they looked pretty good so I upscaled them

if you want anything upscaled+edited lemmeknow
So many good dragos!
Thank you.
Maybe later I'll ask for something else.

@greyblob Thank you, they turned out nice. If I can, I want to see another style. Can you do both c and b in a Korean webtoon\manhwa style? If it's too difficult try comics style. As for request, make it female, tall, muscular(if it looks way too beefy or weird make her slender), blonde mullet, short pleated skirt, blazer.
i had a collection for model c and b

but I accidently upscaled model c's collection with model b, so here's the ressult anyway

then I tried to upscale them with model c BUT I accidently upscaled the previously upscaled image... so here's that too i guess...

now I'm going to go eat then upscale model b results

@SailusGebel I got lazy and stopped at 3 and there are pretty good images here already. I think you can clearly see the difference between the two models here. (the prompt is the same in both).

are these (and the ones before) close to what you wanted/expected?

SailusGebel

I got lazy and stopped at 3 and there are pretty good images here already. I think you can clearly see the difference between the two models here. (the prompt is the same in both).
I will be honest, I don't see any drastic difference between the two. It's subtle at best.
are these (and the ones before) close to what you wanted/expected?
They are not close; they are what I expected from an AI. At the same time, all of those images are not even close to what I wanted. On a side note, is it you who forgot the mullet, or AI can't draw it? My bet it's AI.