CautiousTitan

Tentacle, Merchant, and Telekinesis Expert
I was like, "Why is xenomorph so popular?" lmao

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
There are xenomorphs hiding among us and within us:blob_unamused:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Ehh, I thought sex with xenomorph is the fad in the past? So hipsters are reliving the wet dream?

glenn-fletcher

Seems like the Xenomorph story market is booming. I'm going to write my own Xenomorph story, "Reborn as a Xenomorph on the Set of the Movie Alien," about a Xenomorph attacking the set of Alien while it's being filmed.

That one's a joke, but I did have an idea in the past for a Star Wars fanfic about a Xenomorph hive being created on board of a Star Destroyer, so the inhabitants of the Star Destroyer would have to exterminate it somehow.

CautiousTitan

Its not a sex fanfiction. If it was I'd post it, in Wattpad and not here.
He's probably joking (I think). Also, Wattpad is literally just fanfiction, BL stories, and BL stories with a different theme lmao.

Ral

Well, at least now it is not plastered with scantily clad girls with big tits. Variety you know.

This is maybe just a phase. Scantily clad girls with big tits would come back.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Their audience is mostly young adults so...yeah. Take a look at their most popular novels. You notice a trend rather quickly.
Can't explain why the hell in SH we have so many sex and harem and harem and sex, plus BL, so we have young adults who are sexual deviants over here too?

Just kidding, the question is rhetorical.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
There are xenomorphs hiding among us and within us:blob_unamused:
What? Holy hell I don't even remember being raped by a xenomorph :sweating_profusely:
Well, at least now it is not plastered with scantily clad girls with big tits. Variety you know.

This is maybe just a phase. Scantily clad girls with big tits would come back.
I mean prefer scantily clad busty xenomorph babes. Like wow. Right in the fetish.

You cant tell me a thiccc xenomorph bitch telling you "fuck me daddy make me your semen demon" aint the hottest shit you ever heard

Ral

I mean prefer scantily clad busty xenomorph babes. Like wow. Right in the fetish.

You cant tell me a thiccc xenomorph bitch telling you "fuck me daddy make me your semen demon" aint the hottest shit you ever heard
You are right! That might become the new fetish of the week . . . I mean the new trending in SH. Authors should take advantage of this!

CautiousTitan

You are right! That might become the new fetish of the week . . . I mean the new trending in SH. Authors should take advantage of this!
Lmao. They better not lol