Gadgets that may or may not be useful.

So... I want to know what kind of weird gadgets you can think of or have heard/seen of.

Here's mine- A gadget that makes your nipples extend(extremely long) when someone who is about to harm you comes close to you. With a cute little blade inside :).

Last edited:

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
So... I want to know what kind of weird gadgets you can think of or have heard/seen of.

Here's mine- A gadget that makes your nipples extend(extremely long) when someone who is about to harm you comes close to you. With a cute little blade inside :).
I think of a pee stimulator.... it makes you pee longer. It's a "thought"... not real.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

You might as well say Frankly Nipple Light at this point.

Why my sad face? CHAFING.

My thought: A gadget that creates a post-it-stick for the most recent thought that accidentally slipped my mind.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
A gadget that makes your nipples extend(extremely long) when someone who is about to harm you comes close to you. With a cute little blade inside :).
I'd prefer a gadget that detects how much milk is in my breasts and how much milk is in my baby's stomach so I can
a) figure out if he's hungry or is just crying over gas pains
b) decide whether to express some milk if we're both full
c) decide whether to make a batch of formula if we're both empty

sereminar

Tastebud gel, put it on a patch of skin and you can taste from it. Like, if you wanted to taste from your finger or elbow or foot.

D

Deleted member 49654

Gadget: A lock that won't let you open the fridge more than once every 5 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
a) Around 10 minutes of active feeding (the child actively sucks in the milk, not sleeping half of the time) is enough. The time range between feedings depends on the baby's age.
b) I suppose you should be able to feel if you are full or not.
c) I have no idea about this.

Gadget: A lock that won't let you open the fridge more than once every 5 hours.
Unacceptable. :blob_ninja: