Games that make you wait...

SailusGebel

I am.
Or I did.

Anyway, I decided to quit the game and move on. I used like RTS games but I realize why they went out of popularity.
You played it on 800% difficulty and you had to wait? This isn't a sarcasm, you are a beast.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
You played it on 800% difficulty and you had to wait? This isn't a sarcasm, you are a beast.
Choke points.
It’s easy when you know how to choke point.
Swarm missions just required some micro but zombies are slow and stupid.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I don't really play any games that make you wait that I can think of, but I used to play LoL which is a waiting simulator with queue times. Also used to play FF14, and that game also a waiting sim for dungeon queue times.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I don't really play any games that make you wait that I can think of, but I used to play LoL which is a waiting simulator with queue times. Also used to play FF14, and that game also a waiting sim for dungeon queue times.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Most 4x games have some form of waiting. I've not played they are billions but a lot of the reviews say that it has a nasty waterfall failure and is kinda frusterating.

A lot of 4x games you can lose and don't realize it until much later which is frusterating compared to other genres.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
I don't mind games that make me wait but then I like to play simulation and management games where there is always a little bit of waiting involved. My current favorite is alternating between Oxygen Not Included and Despotism 3k, both of which often take time for new little people to send off to do things.

Notadate

I’ve play like only h-games for awhile. Trying to fill that void ya’know.

I have to wait awhile, like hours sometimes.

ACertainPassingUser

The last time i wait for game (to be released) is Ghost of Tsushima, the cinematic and the musical score is awesome, combined with the graphic and atmosphere looks freakin georgeous.

Despite the gameplay being clone to the usual hack-and-slash games, and some of bugs in mechanics, it definitely still has it uniqueness and i really like the UI being very simple and not clusterfuck of gauges and text.

Just look at the Logo, its fucking modern Simple Design, yet still plausibly fitting the era. Thats the kind of logo i strive to achieve.

The amount of wind blowing also gives quite mythical feeling. Not to mention the way the guidelines is utilizing the wind.

I will wait again for it to be released on PC soon.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
there's lots of games i like that make you wait for things to happen. Animal Crossing, idle games like Cookie Clicker, farming sims like Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley or Harvest Moon (now known as Story of Seasons).