Gatcha/miHoYo Games

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
There are characters that throw up inside the dreamscape.
And it's all rainbow 🌈

No, there aren't :blob_uwu:
Maybe~ Doesn’t sound like Penacony though~
Maybe the balls have bags inside then :blob_evil:

SailusGebel

Deleted WuWa without even playing it. Unskippable cutscenes, mute MC, bad English voice acting by default, and the cherry on top of it, the game freezes once every 5-10 seconds. No, it's not a PC issues, the problem is probably ping. How do I know it? Well, my ping is 1000. :blobthumbsup: They can suck my balls right after I finish an hour long workout session.

esThr

Man my friends called me crazy for not hopping on the wuwa trend. Well good thing novels wouldn't take two years to load!..

Wait..

owotrucked

Chronic lecher masquerading as a writer
Deleted WuWa without even playing it. Unskippable cutscenes, mute MC, bad English voice acting by default, and the cherry on top of it, the game freezes once every 5-10 seconds. No, it's not a PC issues, the problem is probably ping. How do I know it? Well, my ping is 1000. :blobthumbsup: They can suck my balls right after I finish an hour long workout session.
THEY WONT STOP TALKING HOLY SHIT

MC does talk out of nowhere at times

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I got Nahida Verina on both my SEA and EU account.

Well, she was the second one I wanted, I guess, so I'll just get Encore in the target selection.

Anyways it's still laggy af, I'm just gonna leave Wuwa for a week and hope they've fixed stuff by then. Else I'm giving it the Tower of Fantasy treatment.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Based.
THEY WONT STOP TALKING HOLY SHIT

MC does talk out of nowhere at times
Hey kid, don't you want some
INFODUMP?

owotrucked

Chronic lecher masquerading as a writer
I felt pretty good uninstalling budget genshin wuwa just now

These gacha writers must be paid per wordcount. There's not a single quest without an insipid wall of text. I must have played around 7 hours, 6 hours of which have been spent running around and waiting the dialogue to autoplay. Shit's so bad, I read webcomics on the side while playing

I did the companion quest for the 5 star I pulled, I felt so frustrated I was about to vomit blood. There's even a section where you follow the character with a slower movespeed than you

Also, seeing the blatant genshin copy pasting only inspire me contempt, I dunno

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
I finally got topaz, now I Fua dream is real :blobtaco:

although, why’d they have to have fu xuan this banner. She’s the only returner I needed the most orz.