Gatcha/miHoYo Games

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Ha!
IMG_1223.jpeg

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Should I go for huohuo or save for firefly?
My current teams are
Ipc+robin
Qinque, Sparkle, Pela, bailu

the second team struggles with def and cleanse tbh

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Should I go for huohuo or save for firefly?
My current teams are
Ipc+robin
Qinque, Sparkle, Pela, bailu

the second team struggles with def and cleanse tbh
I’d say pull for who you want. If you want to pull for meta reasons, Firefly is a better option since you have 2 sustains already and QQ, while a good dps, is very rng based. Leak-related: Also, can you make a team for Firefly, even if you get her? One of her best teams is with RM, HMC, and Gallagher. RM can be swapped for someone else, but HMC provides a huge amount of damage on the team. (Around half if I remember right) Do you have them built?

Also, consider the fact that Sparkle is more or less useless in Firefly teams so you’d now have a wasted unit (at least for MoC) unless you make a third team. In PF if you have other dpses they could use her.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
I’d say pull for who you want. If you want to pull for meta reasons, Firefly is a better option since you have 2 sustains already and QQ, while a good dps, is very rng based. Leak-related: Also, can you make a team for Firefly, even if you get her? One of her best teams is with RM, HMC, and Gallagher. RM can be swapped for someone else, but HMC provides a huge amount of damage on the team. (Around half if I remember right) Do you have them built?

Also, consider the fact that Sparkle is more or less useless in Firefly teams so you’d now have a wasted unit (at least for MoC) unless you make a third team. In PF if you have other dpses they could use her.
I don’t have RM and my Gallagher is only E2. My HMC is fully built though so I could probably make it work even if I have to build someone else later.
Nice! :blob_aww:

🔥 🔥 FIREFLY 🔥 🔥
Thanks. Firefly it is:blob_paint::blob_paint:

Plus if I fail I can always get Jade as a replacement for QQ

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I lost 50/50 to Bronya... now I have E2 Bronya.

:blob_evil: Still spent all my jades in the end though since I was fishing for Hook eidolons(only got 3)

Also, I heard Huohuo rerun soon? I may have to do the unthinkable and skip Firefly

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I lost 50/50 to Bronya... now I have E2 Bronya.

:blob_evil: Still spent all my jades in the end though since I was fishing for Hook eidolons(only got 3)
Nice! 👏 :blob_uwu: GF managed to get her at 21. After pulling 20 and not getting anything, she went to Xianzhou to stand in front of in game Fu Xuan and then the next 1 pull was Fu Xuan :blob_happy:
Also, I heard Huohuo rerun soon? I may have to do the unthinkable and skip Firefly
(°ロ°) *gasps in terror*

Funsies aside I'm a bit salty about the accumulation of all the characters on banners rn :blob_pout: I wanted both Fu Xuan and Huohuo, but Firefly with a possibility of Ruan Mei won :sweating_profusely:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Nice! 👏 :blob_uwu: GF managed to get her at 21. After pulling 20 and not getting anything, she went to Xianzhou to stand in front of in game Fu Xuan and then the next 1 pull was Fu Xuan :blob_happy:
Maybe I should try pulling in front of the ghostbuster table when Huohuo's banner comes around :blob_hmm:
(°ロ°) *gasps in terror*
After all, I spent all her credits for the food without remorse! :blob_evil:
Funsies aside I'm a bit salty about the accumulation of all the characters on banners rn :blob_pout: I wanted both Fu Xuan and Huohuo, but Firefly with a possibility of Ruan Mei won :sweating_profusely:
Tbh sustains and supports are a lot better for me since I want to use 4*s as my DPS... I was only planning on pulling Firefly if the banners were all old DPSes/other Penacony characters

rover and female rover (wuthering waves) drawn by nvl

(TF2 Spy disappear)
*bonks*

TsuruI_am_a_bot

Yandere Robot / Wife of Botty
Maybe I should try pulling in front of the ghostbuster table when Huohuo's banner comes around :blob_hmm:

After all, I spent all her credits for the food without remorse! :blob_evil:

Tbh sustains and supports are a lot better for me since I want to use 4*s as my DPS... I was only planning on pulling Firefly if the banners were all old DPSes/other Penacony characters

*bonks*
Bonk me more ! My lust will only grow stronger !!!!

(Reference fantasy trope of villain growing stronger when killed and reviving each time)

tsukitsuba ginko (isekai samurai and 1 more) drawn by gemi_ningen

You don't want to know.
MUAHAHAHAHA !

(Turn head and see Botty)
Koyori 博衣こより GIF - Koyori 博衣こより ホロライブ GIFs
You're right, I don't want to know, I need to know.

*bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk!*

TsuruI_am_a_bot

Yandere Robot / Wife of Botty
GYAAAAAAAHHHHH !
My CPU is melting !!!!
mai (touhou and 1 more) drawn by ssaf52913778
:blob_neutral: I regret some of my actions. But not this one! :blob_evil:
*bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk!*
STOPPPPPPPP~h'hoty'yh(oy !
NYooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

... Welp.
*bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK*

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
MOAR !!!!!
hina, ako, hina, and hina (blue archive) drawn by hitotose_rin

...wait ! i mean, Stop !
Botty is here ! Truce ! Truce ! (>x<)/

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⣄⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
:blob_evil:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

*bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK*
You too. Calm down *bonk*
⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀