Gatcha/miHoYo Games

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Anyone managed to score higher than 160k on the last stage? I’ve managed it twice… I feel like there’s a cap.
View attachment 29439
@DannyTheDaikon @MidnightFox @SsemouyOnan
Nope :blob_hmm_two: Lemmie ask my Sweaty Gamer, maybe she did it...
Anyone managed to score higher than 160k on the last stage? I’ve managed it twice… I feel like there’s a cap.
View attachment 29439
This is the cap apparently. It's for killing everything

Last edited:

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
View attachment 29439
Well i haven't gone that far
1000016740.jpg

Apparently this is an achievement you can actually get, dunno if it's possible outside of SU though
1000016741.jpg

And yes I'm talking about Memento Mori

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
What’s the firefly team looking like
Firefly, HMC, Ruanmei, Gallagher?

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
:sweating_profusely:
I guess this is where all my (few) savings end up.
It seems like a trap made just for me.
It's an EGO too, so the rates are lower than 000s and you have to hope you get her instead of all the other EGO. You're better off getting her with 400 Faust shards, tbh... but you really wish to spend your Lunacy, good luck

Edit: Oh yeah, I should probably post the PV for Timekilling Time here.

Yurodivy(Sonya's group) IDs are in the banner, we might get more info about them in the event!

Last edited:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
New March 7th form looks awesome~
(it’s March 8th o-o)

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Okay, thoughts on the stream time~

Firefly saying “I will set the seas ablaze!” was awesome. Owlbert d i e d. Anyways, characters were awesome to see officially and there were some changes from the leaks. Then for reruns, I might be screwed. I can get both Firefly and Ruan Mei, but I want to try for e2s0 FF… I only have to win 4 50/50s to do it… And, maybe I can get an e6 Xueyi. I‘ve been wanting to player her, but don’t even haver her right now… Anyways Jade is getting skipped.

The story looks very exciting, I do wonder if any new boss will appear since there has been one so far every patch. And Sparkle is finally doing something!

Then the new SU looks amazing. And it also means lots of extra funds for Firefly ehehehe~ The new endgame gamemode looks pretty fun too though. Both are very break oriented so that’s very good fore Firefly. And again, more funds for Firefly~

Then the Xianzhou preview was cool, but I don’t really care that much. Still, going back should be really fun.

Overall, great stream~

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
“I will set the seas ablaze!”
Actually she changed her line to "I will set the galaxy/stars/cosmos ablaze" which is even cooler :blob_happy: I died too~

And, maybe I can get an e6 Xueyi. I‘ve been wanting to player her, but don’t even haver her right now
Oh I'm actually very excited for Xueyi, because from what I got to try her, she looked fan as hell to play, so I'm really glad she's on the banners. And knowing my luck I'm gonna e6 all 4 ⭐ before i get Firefly and Ruan Mei :blob_blank:

Anyways Jade is getting skipped
I wasn't into Jade much, but after seeing a bit of her gameplay I think I'll go for her on rerun :blob_hmm_two: She feels like my type of character

The story looks very exciting, I do wonder if any new boss will appear since there has been one so far every patch. And Sparkle is finally doing something!
Tbh, seeing how we're not done with Penacony yet, makes me believe that 2.2 real ending was also fake. It would fix the sea of plotholes that ending created. Also definitely a new boss and I hope they'll be better than Sunday.

Actually she changed her line to "I will set the galaxy/stars/cosmos ablaze" which is even cooler :blob_happy: I died too~

Oh I'm actually very excited for Xueyi, because from what I got to try her, she looked fan as hell to play, so I'm really glad she's on the banners. And knowing my luck I'm gonna e6 all 4 ⭐ before i get Firefly and Ruan Mei :blob_blank:

I wasn't into Jade much, but after seeing a bit of her gameplay I think I'll go for her on rerun :blob_hmm_two: She feels like my type of character

Tbh, seeing how we're not done with Penacony yet, makes me believe that 2.2 real ending was also fake. It would fix the sea of plotholes that ending created. Also definitely a new boss and I hope they'll be better than Sunday.
New boss: Monday.