Gatcha/miHoYo Games

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Russian, why are you trying to drag me out if SHHS~?

2wordsperminute

Finished the entirety of Foxian Tales within a day... Finally hit TL 60, time for the dreaded artifact relic grind:sweating_profusely:
On the bright side, dot teams are really easy to grind relics for since they all use the same set. But that's only good if you use a dot team.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
On the bright side, dot teams are really easy to grind relics for since they all use the same set. But that's only good if you use a dot team.
Sadly no... I'm using Hook as my main DPS... annoying thing is the relic set I want for her is in Penacony, which I still haven't started. :blob_no:How far in do I have to go to get access?

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Sadly no... I'm using Hook as my main DPS... annoying thing is the relic set I want for her is in Penacony, which I still haven't started. :blob_no:How far in do I have to go to get access?
You want the Pioneer one? Then you would have to go through that mission that unlocks World 9 if I'm not mistaken :blob_hmm_two:

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
You want the Pioneer one? Then you would have to go through that mission that unlocks World 9 if I'm not mistaken :blob_hmm_two:
Oh dear... I hope it isn't too long to go through... I wanna at least get a good set for Hook so I can steamroll the entirety of Penacony with her

PS: After the final part of the Ghostbusters quest, I can officially say that Qingque is my spirit animal.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Oh dear... I hope it isn't too long to go through... I wanna at least get a good set for Hook so I can steamroll the entirety of Penacony with her
Depending how you go about it. If you you focus on just sprinting through story it could take you around 2-3h, but if you take your time and do side quests as you go, it can take you easily the whole day... It's basically the full first part of Penacony

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
It's Essex eating a lemon. She's my spirit animal (I oathed her in 2019 before she became the meme queen)
Man of Culture.jpg

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Depending how you go about it. If you you focus on just sprinting through story it could take you around 2-3h, but if you take your time and do side quests as you go, it can take you easily the whole day... It's basically the full first part of Penacony
Oh? What's this? I'm building Herta now? Okay... :blob_uwu:

Leave Enterprise alon with those damn lemons! :blob_catflip:
Enty will eat this lemon and she will have the same fate as Hatsune Miku

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;>ᆺ<;)
I keep being defeated on the equilibrium trial...