Gatcha/miHoYo Games

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Argenti stacks so much damage up that he can bring someone down from nearly full hp to 0 in a single turn
If you haven't done it yet, you could try prioritizing destroying the summons first, since it takes away his buffs but also damages him and gives you buff or heal (or something, don't remember). Try spamming shields for shields mostly and food buffs :blob_hmm_two:

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Just got Adventurine. That's 3/4 monthly banners. Gonna try to pull Junglui next. :blob_cookie:

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
If you haven't done it yet, you could try prioritizing destroying the summons first, since it takes away his buffs but also damages him and gives you buff or heal (or something, don't remember). Try spamming shields for shields mostly and food buffs :blob_hmm_two:
I already tried those strats... Argenti's got hands :blob_teary:

Just got Adventurine. That's 3/4 monthly banners. Gonna try to pull Junglui next. :blob_cookie:
Mind standing in the middle of this ritual sacrifice circle? It's no biggie.

DannyTheDaikon

Finally kicked Argenti in the shin and I learned two things:
1. Trace levels are OP
2. Holy shit my Hook just hit 50k outside of SU
yay! good job! :blob_reach:

Meanwhile I'm starting to think that SU fight with world 9 boss might be my favorite :blob_happy: Just kicked it's ass again on difficulty II (ง'̀-'́)ง

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Spider man pointing meme but with Fu Xuan
yay! good job! :blob_reach:

Meanwhile I'm starting to think that SU fight with world 9 boss might be my favorite :blob_happy: Just kicked it's ass again on difficulty II (ง'̀-'́)ง
Diff 2? What level are you now? :blob_shock:

DannyTheDaikon

I swear this game senses which relics I need so it always drops me the other set :blob_blank:
Spider man pointing meme but with Fu Xuan
I thought the same when I got to this part :blob_happy:
Diff 2? What level are you now? :blob_shock:
I'm halfway to 53 I think :blob_hmm_two: I just unlocked Eq 4 like 2 days ago, but didn't play much since then :blob_happy:

I swear this game senses which relics I need so it always drops me the other set :blob_blank:

Last edited:

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
(Limbus Company)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PHILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP
WE BRINGING OUT THE 7 PHASE BOSS BATTLE FOR THIS ONE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

FORGET ABOUT □□□□□ AND ERLKING THIS IS THE ID OF THE SEASON. LIMBILLIONS MUST WHALE.
1713936102915.png

Not me though. I've been waiting for this moment, I'm bringing the bb boi home whether I have his consent or not.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PHILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP
WE BRINGING OUT THE 7 PHASE BOSS BATTLE FOR THIS ONE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

FORGET ABOUT □□□□□ AND ERLKING THIS IS THE ID OF THE SEASON. LIMBILLIONS MUST WHALE.
1713936102915.png

Not me though. I've been waiting for this moment, I'm bringing the bb boi home whether I have his consent or not.

Here it is, the treasure hoard. :oops: I have no idea how much the Lunacy are, but at a glance, it looks like a lot. You can tell you've been saving up for this moment. Make him yours!

Gacha? It seems interisting.