Get your reviews here. (Full, will reopen soon)

Seaspecter

So I find myself with a bad case of writer's block and time on my hands. I've been reading people stories and commenting on them for something to do. So I figured why not do some reviews as well.

Just so you know what you're getting into not only will I review your book but I'll probably comment on every chapter asking questions or being silly that's just me.

So comment what you want me to read below and if I'll review it if it looks interesting to me.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
funny enough I also have a case of writer's block and the link to my story still in my clipboard

hopefully you find it interesting, but no pressure either way

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You can read mine as long as you give it one star! Link in signature 😇

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Oh hey welcome to the Forums, where unhinged shite happens and I either snark off way too much, way too Little, or blow up at some perceived pretzeled idiocy.

I would suggest my book, but a) im WAY too shy to do that, and b) you already do read my book.

That said, if anyone's interested in a nice Saturday Afternoon romp through a fantasy world that turns eldritch horror into cute and fluffy, give https://www.scribblehub.com/series/554980/annas-dream/ a go. It really just has that vibe of kicking back for a while.

Just... don't think too hard about what is essentially a human-Cthulhu running around the place.

Alseki.

Laurant Writing Romans.
Check this short-story out, and let me know what you think of it :blob_cookie:.

Maldrasen

No one has ever commented on anything I have ever written, so I'd love some feedback too. :)

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Oh hey welcome to the Forums, where unhinged shite happens and I either snark off way too much, way too Little, or blow up at some perceived pretzeled idiocy.

I would suggest my book, but a) im WAY too shy to do that, and b) you already do read my book.

That said, if anyone's interested in a nice Saturday Afternoon romp through a fantasy world that turns eldritch horror into cute and fluffy, give https://www.scribblehub.com/series/554980/annas-dream/ a go. It really just has that vibe of kicking back for a while.

Just... don't think too hard about what is essentially a human-Cthulhu running around the place.
I skimmed through your comment way too quickly and missed that you said you were too shy to suggst your book, and thought you were suggesting your book Anna's Dream, and I was like "Wait, but Seaspecter writes Anna's Dream." And then the thought ran through my head: "Are Seaspecter and LunaSoltaer... the same person?!?!"🤯
Goes back through.
Wait.
No.
I am such an idiot!😓😱

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Meh. Bored.

Suggestions welcome. It's just filler for now. Life is kicking my ass so I dug up and old fanfic to make sure I'm posting SOMETHING. Only got about 30k of words, so feel free to suggest direction and shit. If ya care, I'll send you the next 20 odd chapters, but it's in 2nd draft only.

TheUnsuspicious

I dont need a complete review, reading the first chap is enough for me... and also the synopsis, can you tell me what you feel about the synopsis? But regardless, ill give my thanks beforehand!:blob_cookie: