Recommendations Give Me All Your Manhwas!

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
Seeing as the vee-pee-ann decided to bail on me for more than half a week now, I've basically got free time to myself for online classes tomorrow and the day after that.

Weird thing is, I can read in most manga and novel sites without a vee-pee-ann (yes, this is deliberate). I'd like some recommendations for manhwas you think are good. There's no strict requirement, but it'd be great if there are at least a good amount of chaps.

Any genres can work aside from yaoi and yuri, plz. :blobreading:

Desustar

ok, read The Greatest Estate Developer, if you haven't already. that is the epitome of comedy manhwas. I've like, read it 5 times already.
Weird thing is, I can read in most manga and novel sites without a vee-pee-ann (yes, this is deliberate)
you know, before using a vee pee yen , you could try using an app called "Unicorn Https" on android or "GoodbyeDPI" on PC. most ISPs block sites that the government doesn't actually require them to block by something called deep packet inspection, which you can bypass using those programs above.
Though if you use VPN to watch content outside of your country on prime, Netflix etc, you need a VPN.

Last edited:

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Seeing as the vee-pee-ann decided to bail on me for more than half a week now, I've basically got free time to myself for online classes tomorrow and the day after that.
Who's vee-pee-ann ?
I'd like some recommendations for manhwas you think are good. There's no strict requirement, but it'd be great if there are at least a good amount of chaps.
I have too many..might take a while to write down all of the names, just go to asurascan.
If you can see my face it would be something like this: :blob_catflip:

So anyway here try these one: wolf in the house, love is an illusion, life outside the circle, innocent sin, escape into oblivion

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Tower of God (cannot recommend this enough. Massive amount of chapters. Best binge you'll ever have).
Unordinary (another really good one)
Solo Levelling (really good, but rushed. May leave a bad taste in your mouth, but still recommended)

ACertainPassingUser

AsuraScan have good taste for popular Battle Action and martial art oriented stories, as stated in the name "Asura".

The manhwa
"Sword Fanatic Wanders Through The Night"
is a must read in AsuraScan, as it's made by high budget studio with great visual, strong story, exciting battles, and non-othodox protagonist.

RealmScan isn't that bad.

"Infinite Level Up in Murim"
is one of the good regression stories with good visual and engaging quality content I've seen.

It has huge dose of flag-destroying and cliche-breaking moments, that's why It's the only story good enough that I can blindly recommend in RealmScan. I'm quite surprised that this one isn't inside Asura Scan given that they scans battle stories.

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
I believe it's my time to shine.

Modern With Dungeons:
Solo Leveling
Seoul Station Necromancer
Seoul Station Druid
Han Dae Song Return from Hell
The Dark Mage's return to enlistment
I have Max Level Luck*
Everyone Else is a Returnee
Novel's Extra*
Hero's Return
I'll be taking a break for Personal reasons
Past life returner (2022 remake)

Modern non dungeon:
My daughter is a dragon
Bully in charge
Hectopascal
Return Survival
Genius of a Unique Lineage
My Superstar Uncle
My Daughter is a Musical Genius
Reset Life of Regression Police
Be the Actor
True Education

Medical manhwas:
Dr. Player
Perfect Surgeon
Level-up Doctor
Medical Return
Trauma Center

Business Management:
Chaebols Youngest Son (the Manhwa for the Reborn Rich Kdrama)
Man Amongst Men
Face Genuis
Second Life Produces
Return of the Legend (Huzzah for fish face)
From the Grave and back
This is the Law
Again My Life (yes like the Kdrama)
God of Blackenfield

My main Recommendeds, will have repeats from above:
Return of the Legend
From the Grave and back
This is the Law
Again My Life
Chaebols Youngest Son
Man Amongst Men
Medical Return
Be the Actor
My Superstar Uncle
My Daughter is a Musical Genius
Novel's Extra
Noblesse±
Solo Leveling

*these are rather similar but unique enough to be good
± this one has rough art at first as it is an early webtoon, however it is easily a great

nowme_cres

Weird thing is, I can read in most manga and novel sites without a vee-pee-ann (yes, this is deliberate). I'd like some recommendations for manhwas you think are good. There's no strict requirement, but it'd be great if there are at least a good amount of chaps.

Past Life Regressor. The 9/11 arc is good

ACertainPassingUser

Oh, i almost forgot.

"Cultivation Chat Group"

It's Manhua, clearly shows from the name. BUT IT'S FREAKIN GOOD !!!

The visual may not be the most fluid or artistic, but THE STORY is Good and Funny. Lots of original content that Is so fuckin good that I'm brave enough to recommend a Manhua in a freaking Manhwa recommendations request. It's a "Fun-To-Read" that won't bore you.

Even it has a very interesting alt name, "Cultivation Dank Memes", and it clearly show what the story would bring. No need for context like most parody novel as it shows a lot of original content and original joke inside the story.

Currently it's already 400-500ish chapters, and you may need to change website a lot since most of the chapters were inconsistent after 300-400 chapter mark.

I recommend Novelmic as they have the fastest release, but even some chapter in them were misplaced sometime.

But even with that problem, it's worth to read. It's freaking "Fun-To-Read" manhua that isn't reliant on good visual and actually provide good jokes.

I recommend reading The first 100 chapters as it's fun enough that you won't care about chapter count since it's quite addicting.

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
I only ever read Shoujo Manhwas, so here are some of my recommendations.

Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples, you would die laughing at the comedy

The Male Lead's Little Lion Daughter

Reminiscence Adonis

Sigrid

Sica Wolf

The Crow's Prince

Light & Shadow

Golden Time

Masters of Lightning Knives

The Lady's Dark Secret

A Talented Maid

Pure Villain