Recommendations Give Me All Your Manhwas!

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Seeing as the vee-pee-ann decided to bail on me for more than half a week now, I've basically got free time to myself for online classes tomorrow and the day after that.

Weird thing is, I can read in most manga and novel sites without a vee-pee-ann (yes, this is deliberate). I'd like some recommendations for manhwas you think are good. There's no strict requirement, but it'd be great if there are at least a good amount of chaps.

Any genres can work aside from yaoi and yuri, plz. :blobreading:
The best manhwa ever: The Greatest Real Estate Developer - https://asura-scans.com/manga/the-greatest-estate-designer/

SailusGebel

Breaker, Breaker New waves, Transfer Student The Storm Bringer, American Ghost Jack, Wake up Deadman, The Girl from Random Chatting, Legend of Tyr(very rushed but it was enjoyable), Darling, Only You Don't Know, The Children's Teacher, Mr. Kwon, Veritas, Bastard.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
One that hasn’t been mentioned:

“If I die, I will be invincible.”

probably the only title where thr MC is trying to die but somehow things work out in a way he won’t die. It’s better written than all the others I’ve read like this.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I can give you my @Mellohwa
You....
I thought I can finally recommend you a manhwa I like!
Seeing as the vee-pee-ann decided to bail on me for more than half a week now, I've basically got free time to myself for online classes tomorrow and the day after that.

Weird thing is, I can read in most manga and novel sites without a vee-pee-ann (yes, this is deliberate). I'd like some recommendations for manhwas you think are good. There's no strict requirement, but it'd be great if there are at least a good amount of chaps.

Any genres can work aside from yaoi and yuri, plz. :blobreading:
Revelation of youth at Bato.to

Last edited:

Tenebram

Martial Art Villainess But I'm the Strongest! - Wuxia, Ancient Times, Transmigration (MC transmigrates and begins to cultivate so she doesn't die at the hands of her stepmother, MC is very badass and doesn't need the ML to save her at every turn)

The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Fantasy, Nobles, Transmigration (MC transmigrates and realizes she is fated to die, to avert this ending, MC becomes the Duke's fiancè, complete!)

Miss-not-so-Sidekick - Fantasy, Nobles, Transmigration, Comedy (MC transmigrates into Reverse Harem Novel she like and wants to get close to OriginalMC to experience the story firsthand, complete!)

The Devil/Lady Devil - Fantasy(?), Nobles, Dark (don't want to spoil anything, I like it, but it's not for everyone)

Beast with Flowers - Ancient Times, Transmigration/Reincarnation (MC dies and returns to her actual body in ancient times, she and the feared prince quickly fall in love after a chance encounter, complete!)

The Falcon Princess - Fantasy, Nobles (ostracized princess turns into messenger falcon after dying and assists with war efforts)

Roxana/The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother - Fantasy, Nobles, Transmigration, Dark (MC belongs to the 'Villain' Family and she is determined to bring them down from the inside, MC is really badass and the art style is immaculate)

I'm All Out of Health/I Have No Health - Fantasy, Nobles, Transmigration (MC transmigrates and knows that her new body is very weak and will die soon, so she gives it her all to become healthy and survive)

I thought I didn't have long to live - Fantasy, Nobles (MC thinks she will die soon and decided that she wants to experience at least one loving relationship before then, the ML's reaction to her flirting, etc. is really cute!)

Positively Yours - Modern (After a one-night stand MC becomes pregnant and decides to keep the child after a lot of consideration, ML is the other participant in the one-night stand, complete!)

These are some of the manhwas I liked and could think of at the top of my head, they're all Romance with female MC!

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Villainess lives again is probably one of the best webnovel that came out of S.Korea and one of the better manhwa.

Touch my brother and you’re dead is another one. :3

I intended to recommend Circumstance of a fallen lord but since you don’t like yaoi and want something with lots of chapters… Anyway, it’s not really about seggs but more of a slow romcom with scheme and plot.

Last edited: