Give me plenty of good fanfiction names posted in this hell hole, I dare you.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
So, writing original stuff can be fun and grateful when you have ideas and planned how the world will look. But, for people like me, I want to see a different version/approach of a story. An alternative to a series or any media story such as games, anime, etc. You get it.

Also, there's still tons of stuff that can be dissected and invested in. For determined writers like me, I love fanfiction as a genre and wanted to see more novels that are actually good, rather than being horrendously bad at grammar.

So, do any of you guys have some titles in mind?

GoodPerson

it has a pretty rough start (at least when I read it) but it gets really good and I can't wait to see where it goes.
Let me read it then.

it has a pretty rough start (at least when I read it) but it gets really good and I can't wait to see where it goes.
Oh, this one.

thmbup.jpg

I've read it a month ago.
And i'm still waiting for its recent chapters.

TotallyHuman

There was this awesome HP BL fanfic but I forgot its name. It has HP survive past the last book and then there is a war with muggles and then HP transmigrates back in time and joins forces with Volandemort, there is a lot of politics.
There is a kuroshitsuji fanfic, also BL, about two reaper characters doing their jobs. It's made in a series of short stories and there is a story titled something "...house fiery red" which iirc is a bible quote. It's interesting because it's not about awesome supernatural fights but about the day to day high intensity office work but as grim reapers EDIT: can't seem to find this one. Two names of stories from there are "timeline" and "another house fiery red". Maybe deleted

Last edited:

GoodPerson

Every fanfiction is good if your standards are low enough
Nah. I at least expect some differences from the original ones.

Also, I created an entire lore of the internet and what it does. Well, it's still rough lore though, hasn't been added with details. But it's still a good one in my opinion.
There was this awesome HP BL fanfic but I forgot its name. It has HP survive past the last book and then there is a war with muggles and then HP transmigrates back in time and joins forces with Volandemort, there is a lot of politics.
There is a kuroshitsuji fanfic, also BL, about two reaper characters doing their jobs. It's made in a series of short stories and there is a story titled something "...house fiery red" which iirc is a bible quote. It's interesting because it's not about awesome supernatural fights but about the day to day high intensity office work but as grim reapers
Good one, but not to my taste. Well, good to know the HP fandom is still alive in terms of writing.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
A web novel must read.
Short comedy series with good plot.
Best comedy series on this site in my opinion.
Not the best quality but still good.
Best game story on this site in my opinion.
Best monster story.
It has its own type of quality...
A good Vrmmo story.
A scribblehub must read, it's the most unique storie I have ever consumed.
High quality Sadness.
It's interesting.
Unique in many ways.
Good.
The wet dream of war enthusiasts.
A story with great immersion.
Realistic Game story.

ARCTICFOX

Most of the good stories stopped being written if I'm being honest like Morbid was sad when no new chapter's got released for it

Clovesnspice

So, writing original stuff can be fun and grateful when you have ideas and planned how the world will look. But, for people like me, I want to see a different version/approach of a story. An alternative to a series or any media story such as games, anime, etc. You get it.

Also, there's still tons of stuff that can be dissected and invested in. For determined writers like me, I love fanfiction as a genre and wanted to see more novels that are actually good, rather than being horrendously bad at grammar.

So, do any of you guys have some titles in mind?
It's not on scribblehub since it's originally in Chinese, but this is probably one of the best fanfiction I've read, and definitely the best Witcher fanfic I've read. https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-divine-hunter/

GoodPerson

A web novel must read.
Short comedy series with good plot.
Best comedy series on this site in my opinion.
Not the best quality but still good.
Best game story on this site in my opinion.
Best monster story.
It has its own type of quality...
A good Vrmmo story.
A scribblehub must read, it's the most unique storie I have ever consumed.
High quality Sadness.
It's interesting.
Unique in many ways.
Good.
The wet dream of war enthusiasts.
A story with great immersion.
Realistic Game story.
Most of the good stories stopped being written if I'm being honest like Morbid was sad when no new chapter's got released for it
And with how my standards have rocketed over the past year, everything's just cringe now (with very few exceptions).
meme5.jpg

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Mine stopped being written when I pushed a baby through my cervix. Also, please give it one star 😇

So_Indecisive

Primordial sin of Sloth
This one has a really arrogant MC, at the beginning me and everyone else had the desire to see him acknowledge others but now his asshol-iness has kinda grown on me.

This is basically my Grandpa in one piece but less religious

GoodPerson

This one has a really arrogant MC, at the beginning me and everyone else had the desire to see him acknowledge others but now his asshol-iness has kinda grown on me.

This is basically my Grandpa in one piece but less religious
I already read Horizon. And I want something else. I'm not rlly a One Piece fan, so nah.

So_Indecisive

Primordial sin of Sloth